Join this group or sign in to get full access to everything this group has to offer

Forum

December 2017 Birth Group

Connect with other moms who have had or are having a baby in December 2017. Come and join the conversation!
    • Topics
    • Last post
      • Welcome December 2017 Moms!

by Amber_Mom365Host

Welcome! So glad you have joined us here to connect with other moms who have children born in December 2017!

Feel free to introduce yourself here! We look forward to getting to know you...

• 4Posts
      • 16Views
      • Last post by selyon

• Baby Announcements?

by Amber_Mom365Host

Are you going to be sending out baby announcements?  What kind are you sending out and where did you get them?  Do you think an announcement over Facebook is good enough? 

• 0Posts
      • 0Views
      • ​ Baby registry?

by Amber_Mom365Host

Did you do a baby registry?  Did you put a lot of practical items on it or more of your dream items?  When we did one, I wanted just the practical, but my husband wanted the ‘dream’ items!  We...

• 0Posts
      • 1Views
      • Unique Maternity Photos

by selyon

I'll be doing my third trimester maternity shoot pretty soon here. I was just curious to know if anyone has done or has seen any really fun, unique maternity photo ideas? Anything different from...

• 1Posts
      • 6Views
      • Last post by Amber_Mom365Host

• Tattoo ideas!

by CJLC201

I love tattoos! I haven't even had my shower yet and I'm already thinking about tattoo ideas relating to my Christian Michael (arriving in December). Any ideas ladies? Should I save my contraction...

• 3Posts
      • 6Views
      • Last post by selyon

• Pictures!

by CJLC201

So with our little ones being due in December, of course there's the standing picture of the baby inside a Christmas stocking... but what other cute ideas do you guys have for those initial baby...

• 2Posts
      • 7Views
      • Last post by selyon

Add topic