Join this group or sign in to get full access to everything this group has to offer

Forum

November 2017 Birth Group

Connect with other moms who have had or are having a baby in November 2017. Come and join the conversation!
    • Topics
    • Last post
      • Welcome November 2017 Moms!

by Amber_Mom365Host

Welcome! So glad you have joined us here to connect with other moms who have children born in November 2017!

Feel free to introduce yourself here! We look forward to getting to know you...

• 0Posts
      • 7Views
      • Car time!

by Amber_Mom365Host

Do you spend a lot of time in the car?  How does your little one react to being in the car?

• 0Posts
      • 0Views
      • My baby is a milk slob

by [deleted]

My daughter is almost two months old. We had been using the enfamil bottles and disposable nipples the hospital gave us. She's a preemie so she only ate a very small amount per meal. Now that her...

• 2Posts
      • 4Views
      • Last post by Clpeck

• Swaddling a newborn

by DealFamily

My baby girl is a preemie born at 31 weeks. She is now 5 weeks old. I am wondering if I need to swaddle her with her arms in or out. She loves to have her hands by her face but I've received...

• 2Posts
      • 13Views
      • Last post by Lucasmomma

• Two month check up!

by Amber_Mom365Host

Are you ready for the two month check up?  Have you decided what you will do about the vaccinations that usually come with this visit? 

• 0Posts
      • 3Views
      • Is there a premature pattern?

by [deleted]

I'm wondering if any moms out there had a preemie. my son was a preemie born in 2012 at 33 weeks my daughter was born November of 2017 at 31 weeks. My concern is that a nicu nurse told me I needed...

• 2Posts
      • 8Views
      • Last post by Clpeck

• Got an app for that?

by Amber_Mom365Host

It seems like there is an app for everything these days!  I recently heard of moms finding apps that will help them get their little one's to sleep better- I know there are tracking apps for...

• 0Posts
      • 2Views
      • Baby sleep

by KaitTonsil

My 2 month is a great sleeper. But at the wrong time of the day lol. She normally will go down between 1-2 am and sleep on/off (wake for feedings) until 11. Thats around the time she will stay up...

• 1Posts
      • 5Views
      • Last post by Amber_Mom365Host

• No Vistors Allowed!

by Amber_Mom365Host

Did you have a time period where you didn't welcome visitors?  I've heard of some moms have a 'one month' no visitors rule (including grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc)- did you consider this or...

• 4Posts
      • 6Views
      • Last post by Amber_Mom365Host

• Post delivery bleeding

by ANauling

I gave birth 10 days ago. The bleeding has reduced a great deal... today I started bleeding heavy again and we are back to bright red. Has anyone had this experience or have any

• 6Posts
      • 19Views
      • Last post by Kate365

• Morning sickness?

by Amber_Mom365Host

Have you had a lot of issues with morning sickness? What types of things have helped you?

Here's a few suggestions, I've tried during my pregnancies- have you tried any of these? Did...

• 5Posts
      • 9Views
      • Last post by tabithacherie

• Stomach twitches

by Stella111617

I had my daughter 2 weeks ago and today started having what feels like twitching in my stomach. Anyone else experience This?

• 3Posts
      • 13Views
      • Last post by tabithacherie

• Baby registry?

by Amber_Mom365Host

Did you do a baby registry?  Did you put a lot of practical items on it or more of your dream items?  When we did one, I wanted just the practical, but my husband wanted the ‘dream’ items!  We...

• 7Posts
      • 22Views
      • Last post by whalexnuker

• Sharing the news?

by Amber_Mom365Host

How are you planning to share the news about your pregnancy? Have you shared it with others yet? What are some reactions you have gotten so far?

• 1Posts
      • 4Views
      • Last post by Anna2914

Add topic