Join this group or sign in to get full access to everything this group has to offer

Forum

July 2017 Birth Group

Connect with other moms who have had or are having a baby in July 2017. Come and join the conversation!
    • Topics
    • Last post
      • Welcome July 2017 Moms!

by Amber_Mom365Host

Welcome! So glad you have joined us here to connect with other moms who have children born in July 2017!

Feel free to introduce yourself here! We look forward to getting to know you...

• 23Posts
      • 98Views
      • Last post by Sophie_Wil

• ​ Two month check up!

by Amber_Mom365Host

Are you ready for the two month check up?  Have you decided what you will do about the vaccinations that usually come with this visit? 

• 3Posts
      • 11Views
      • Last post by MandaK

• Are you ready for it to be over?

by Amber_Mom365Host

July is getting closer- but when you are pregnant, sometimes, it's not going to feel like it's coming soon enough!

Are you ready for this pregnancy to be over or are you enjoying it? ...

• 13Posts
      • 33Views
      • Last post by [deleted]

• First smile?

by Amber_Mom365Host

Has your little one given you that first smile yet?  Were you able to capture it on camera? 

• 0Posts
      • 2Views
      • C-section

by Gigglezsmurf81

I had to have my first C-section with baby #4, I have not had a bowel movement movement since before giving birth on 7/24 is that normal

• 3Posts
      • 10Views
      • Last post by lmknight7

• July Baby Shower #3- best memory?

by Amber_Mom365Host

Pregnancy can be rough, but it's also filled with some great joy and anticipation- so let's take a moment to think back and share with us what your favorite memory of the last nine months is?  Ic...

• 5Posts
      • 22Views
      • Last post by [deleted]

• Leg cramps

by Mzeeb

I just had my daughter july 5th. Been waking up with really bad leg cramps. I had these happen when i was pregnant. I thought they would be done by now. But i keep getting them randomly. Is this...

• 1Posts
      • 5Views
      • Last post by Amber_Mom365Host

• Postpartum

by Mrsclark81716

I know this is probably TMI but I've have 6 Total pregnancies 3 miscarriages and 3 beautiful daughters. I recently had a csection on July 6th 2017. I was medium to heavy bleeding and the it slowed...

• 3Posts
      • 15Views

• After delivery game plan?

by Amber_Mom365Host

After your little one arrives- do you have a plan for how you want things to happen? Are you planning to do skin to skin? Will you nurse or give a bottle right away, or wait a little? What...

• 0Posts
      • 4Views
      • Hospital bag checklist!

by Amber_Mom365Host

Here's a list that I always used when packing a bag for the hospital-

Snacks for you, and some of daddy's favorite too!Breastfeeding Pads and Maxi PadsCell phone and chargerExtra Change...

• 2Posts
      • 10Views

• Gestational diabetes test?

by Amber_Mom365Host

Did you pass your GD test? If you didn't, do you have a good support system in place to guide you through the rest of your pregnancy?

What concerns do you have about GD?

• 0Posts
      • 2Views
Add topic