Join this group or sign in to get full access to everything this group has to offer

Forum

April 2017 Birth Group

Connect with other moms who have had or are having a baby in April 2017. Come and join the conversation!
    • Topics
    • Last post
      • Welcome April 2017 Moms!

by Amber_Mom365Host

Welcome! So glad you have joined us here to connect with other moms who have children born in April 2017!

Feel free to introduce yourself here! We look forward to getting to know you...

• 17Posts
      • 32Views
      • Last post by Powersgirl625

• Where is baby sleeping?

by Amber_Mom365Host

Where is your little one sleeping after coming home? Do you have a bassinet for them, are they in their own crib, or are you co-sleeping? How are the sleeping arrangements going?

• 5Posts
      • 32Views
      • Last post by Powersgirl625

• Two month check up!

by Amber_Mom365Host

Are you ready for the two month check up? Have you decided what you will do about the vaccinations that usually come with this visit?

• 3Posts
      • 6Views
      • Last post by hudaks89

• Outings?

by Amber_Mom365Host

Have you been on on any outings since your little one arrived? What was the first outing you went on with your baby? Did you feel ready for it when you went?

• 7Posts
      • 13Views
      • Last post by hudaks89

• Cuddly Baby?

by bseiz

Not that it is 100% an issue, who doesn't love cuddling their baby? But he sleeps much longer if I am holding him. Once I place him somewhere else he wakes up within 20minutes and fusses. If I...

• 2Posts
      • 5Views
      • Last post by hudaks89

• Soothing Music?

by Amber_Mom365Host

Does soft music or white noise seem to help calm your little one? How often do you play music for your little one?

• 1Posts
      • 1Views
      • Last post by hudaks89

• Getting Back Into Shape

by bseiz

What is everyone doing to get back into shape? When I came home from the hospital I actually weighed less than I did before getting pregnant which got me really excited. But since then, I have...

• 11Posts
      • 20Views
      • Last post by hudaks89

• Mom365 Newborn Pictures?

by AllisonTaylor_0331

Hi, I know I'm way behind on this, but I need to find my daughter's newborn pictures. I hadn't had the funds at the time, but the amazing photographer took her pictures anyway and told me to get...

• 3Posts
      • 12Views
      • Last post by hudaks89

Add topic