Join this group or sign in to get full access to everything this group has to offer

Forum

March 2017 Birth Group

Connect with other moms who have had a baby born in March 2017. Come and join the conversation!
    • Topics
    • Last post
      • Welcome March 2017 Moms!

by Amber_Mom365Host

Welcome! So glad you have joined us here to connect with other moms who have children born in March 2017!

Feel free to introduce yourself here! We look forward to getting to know you...

• 4Posts
      • 32Views
      • Last post by Drhappiness

• Food reactions?

by Amber_Mom365Host

Has your little one had any reactions to foods you have tried?  What foods did they react to?  Have you tried it since they had a reaction or are you staying away from it because they had one? 

• 0Posts
      • 2Views
      • ​Reading to your baby?

by Amber_Mom365Host
        Did you know that reading to your baby, even starting now, will really help their language skills? Have you started to read to your little one? What are some of your favorite books to read to...
      • 1Posts
      • 2Views

• Working Momma

by sqrljess

Hello! I just joined and my sweet little boy was born 12 weeks ago today. I'm so in love! This also means that I am going back to work on Monday. I'm super lucky because I get the luxury of going...

• 2Posts
      • 8Views

• My hair is falling out!

by Amber_Mom365Host

I remember one of those most shocking things after my first pregnancy was the amount of hair I lost! I lost so much, I wasn't sure how I still had some on my head. I finally realized that it was...

• 0Posts
      • 1Views
Add topic