Join this group or sign in to get full access to everything this group has to offer

Forum

February 2017 Birth Group

Connect with other moms who have had a baby born in February 2017. Come and join the conversation!
    • Topics
    • Last post
      • Welcome February 2017 Moms!

by Amber_Mom365Host

Welcome! So glad you have joined us here to connect with other moms who have children born in February 2017!

Feel free to introduce yourself here! We look forward to getting to know you...

• 0Posts
      • 15Views
      • First foods

by mitchel55

What kinds of solid food has your baby tried?

• 5Posts
      • 6Views
      • Last post by [deleted]

• The budget plus a baby?

by Amber_Mom365Host

Do you do the budgeting for your household?  How has adding your little one to the family effected the budget?  Have you been able to adjust ok or are you still figuring out how to adjust the...

• 0Posts
      • 0Views
      • Crib bumper?

by mitchel55

Now that baby is over 6 months, is a crib bumper ok? The doctor and books say no, but I wonder if anyone still uses one. My baby keeps getting stuck in the crib slats.

• 2Posts
      • 4Views
      • Last post by Amber_Mom365Host

• Walk down memory lane…

by Amber_Mom365Host

You just found out that you were expecting! Do you remember how you found out? How did you feel about it? Were you surprised?

If you could go back to that moment and tell yourself...

• 2Posts
      • 5Views

• Exercise?

by Amber_Mom365Host

Have you found time to get any exercise in? What types of exercise are you able to fit in with a new baby?

• 5Posts
      • 20Views
      • Last post by mitchel55

• Stranger anxiety?

by Amber_Mom365Host

Have you noticed your little one getting nervous around strangers at all?  It’s pretty normal at this age- being around people regularly can help though.  In what ways do you get your little one...

• 4Posts
      • 8Views

• Going back to work and sad

by SophiesMom

Hi! I am headed back to work in 2 weeks, my baby will be 4.5 months by then, and i am having, albeit expected, separation anxiety. How can I survive on just a couple of waking hours per day with...

• 3Posts
      • 7Views

• Sunburn baby what can I do

by [deleted]

So I just noticed we went on vacation n but sunblock on baby but for sum reason he got sunburn a lil bit on his shoulders what can I do or put on him ???

• 3Posts
      • 10Views
      • Last post by Lucasmomma

• Nap routine?

by SophiesMom

Hi! My baby girl turns 3 months this Friday and for the past week or 2 I've been trying to instill a daily nap routine, about 90 minutes after she wakes in the morning for her first one, then an...

• 5Posts
      • 25Views
      • Last post by SophiesMom

Add topic