Join this group or sign in to get full access to everything this group has to offer

Forum

January 2017 Birth Group

Connect with other moms who have had a baby born in January 2017. Come and join the conversation!
    • Topics
    • Last post
      • Welcome January 2017 Moms!

by Amber_Mom365Host

Welcome! So glad you have joined us here to connect with other moms who have children born in January 2017!

Feel free to introduce yourself here! We look forward to getting to know you...

• 5Posts
      • 21Views
      • Last post by Amber_Mom365Host

• Do they show affection?

by Amber_Mom365Host

Up until now your baby didn't have much control over their bodies to be able to do things like reach for you, but now they are starting to get that coordination! They might reach for you, even...

• 3Posts
      • 3Views
      • Last post by AmberRC

• Bottles?

by AmberRC

I was wondering what kind of bottles everyone uses? I use the Playtex ventair, I love them but the measure scale on the out side is coming off. I have had no issues with them leaking. What are...

• 1Posts
      • 6Views
      • Last post by Amber_Mom365Host

• Where do you purchase your diapers?

by Amber_Mom365Host

Where are you purchasing your diapers? Do you order them from an online store or do you go into a store to get them? Is there a special store that you have found to be the best spot to pick up...

• 4Posts
      • 14Views
      • Last post by AmberRC

• Breastfeeding

by Claudiab415

Hello there, I exclusively breastfeed my little one and he won't take a pacifier or bottle. I'm a stay home mom but in June I will be helping my previous employer for one week! I'm freaking out! I...

• 9Posts
      • 30Views
      • Last post by Teamchestnut3

• Increase milk supply

by Lolasmomma17

So I went from exclusively breastfeeding my baby to pumping and feeding through a feeding tube at the hospital. It is the hardest thing in the world not to be able to nurse her. I really need some...

• 4Posts
      • 17Views
      • Last post by Lolasmomma17

Add topic