Join this group or sign in to get full access to everything this group has to offer

Forum

December 2016 Birth Group

Connect with other moms who have had a baby born in December 2016. Come and join the conversation!
    • Topics
    • Last post
      • Whose little one is crawling?

by Amber_Mom365Host

Has your little one started crawling yet? Are they doing more of the ‘combat crawl’ or the regular crawling? My babies always took longer to crawl and did the normal crawl- some little one’s...

• 2Posts
      • 3Views
      • Last post by Amber_Mom365Host

• Soliciting advice

by Lucasmomma

My son just turned 5months and whenever i have my family members or friends visiting i make them wash their hands before holding him. However, my husband side of family and friends i dnt tell them...

• 5Posts
      • 15Views

• Stranger anxiety?

by Amber_Mom365Host

Have you noticed your little one getting nervous around strangers at all? It’s pretty normal at this age- being around people regularly can help though. In what ways do you get your little one...

• 0Posts
      • 1Views
      • Nursery?

by Amber_Mom365Host

Does your little one have a nursery with a theme? How do you have their nursery decorated?

Share pictures if you have them!

• 0Posts
      • 0Views
      • First foods

by jstetler1

What kind of foods are the easiest to self puree? Any tips on successful introduction of food to my 5 month old?

• 3Posts
      • 12Views

Add topic