Mom365

Community

Information

September 2015

A group for moms of babies born in September 2015.

Members: 27
Latest Activity: Apr 9

Welcome, mamas!

Be sure to introduce yourself on the wall and tell us all about your toddler! Pics are good too :)

Discussion Forum

Reacting to being told, no?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by MotherOf2Boys Apr 9. 3 Replies

How does your little one react when you tell them no?  Do they take it well?  Do they ignore it?  Do they just laugh and go on doing what you said no to?Continue

High chair- do they try to climb out?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Gina Betancourt Apr 1. 1 Reply

Does your little one try to climb out of their high chair? What do you do to keep them safe as they enter that stage of trying to break free?

Using a spoon?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Gina Betancourt Apr 1. 3 Replies

Does your little one use a spoon regularly?  Are they pretty messy with it or do they have pretty good control?Continue

Feeding the need for encouragement?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Mar 13. 2 Replies

Does your little one thrive on encouragement from adults in their life?  What kind of things will they do to 'perform' for praise?Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of September 2015 to add comments!

Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on September 7, 2016 at 3:30pm

Happy first birthday to all the September 2015 babies and their mamas! Everyone here at Mom365 hopes your first year was a wonderful one. We look forward to seeing your babies grow and develop!

xo, Amber, Katie, and everyone at Mom365

Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on April 29, 2016 at 7:07am

Hi Krystel,

Welcome!  Sounds like your little guy is moving along the milestones, even if it's not sitting.  It wouldn't hurt to mention it to your doctor, but I wouldn't be too worried.  Just keep working at it and I bet he will get it in no time!  I'm not familiar with anyone in the Miami area, but feel free to send me a message if you need anything- or post on the group, it's a great resource!

Comment by Krystel on April 28, 2016 at 10:19pm
Hi. My baby is almost 8 month and he does not seat yet, he is combat crawling .... Also I live at miami, any mom around or a group that might know ... Thanks
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on February 11, 2016 at 8:52am

You are very welcome- I know how it is to worry about them falling behind.  It took me a long time to realize that each little one is different and will go at their own pace- but even knowing that, I still worry sometimes, lol!

Comment by Jasmine on February 11, 2016 at 8:50am
Amber ,
Aww thanks just thought my little man was falling behind but I guess he's a ok thanks for the reply
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on February 11, 2016 at 8:41am

Hi Jasmine!

Yes, that's totally normal!  Some will roll over around 4 months, but it can take them from 5-6 months as well.  I wouldn't worry!  :)

Comment by Jasmine on February 11, 2016 at 8:05am
My son will be 22 weeks old on Valentine's Day already cut a tooth through his gums but can NOT roll over what so ever.... My kids are all 5 years apart so I forget ... But is this normal... Is he just getting a late start ?
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on January 21, 2016 at 5:50am

Hi Renu, Welcome!  I love the photo of your little one in her sunglasses!

Comment by Renu on January 20, 2016 at 8:12am
Hi every one
Comment by Jannelle on November 12, 2015 at 8:08pm
I gently combed the cradle cap area and used head and shoulders. I learned this with my first son, his was really bad and head and shoulders was recommended by the pediatrician. I only had to use it about 3 times. ( not daily) Now its gone.

Members (26)

© 2017   Created by Mom365.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service