Mom365

Community

Information

September 2014

A group for moms of babies born in September 2014.

Members: 58
Latest Activity: Mar 27

Welcome, mamas!

Be sure to introduce yourself on the wall and tell us all about your two-year-old! Pictures are good too :)

Discussion Forum

Playing the ignore game?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Mar 27. 0 Replies

Does your little one ever flat out ignore you when you call them?  How do you address it? Continue

Easter plans?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Mar 19. 0 Replies

Do you have any big plans for Easter?  Are you going to be hosting or will you be going to another family members/friends house? Continue

TV time?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Mar 12. 0 Replies

How much TV is your little one watching?    Do you try and limit how much they watch or is the TV on pretty regularly?  Does your little one have favorite shows?Continue

How do they wake up?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Dec 28, 2016. 0 Replies

Does your little one wake up cranky or pretty happy?  How long does it take them to really 'wake up' if they wake up on the cranky side?Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of September 2014 to add comments!

Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on September 7, 2016 at 3:32pm

Happy Second Birthday, September 2014 babies and moms! We'd like to wish you lots of luck, fun and happiness in the coming year, and look forward to sharing the next 12 months of milestones with you! And be sure to join us over in the Moms of 2-Year-Olds group  :)
xoxo
Amber, Katie, and everyone at Mom365

Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on October 23, 2015 at 6:46am

Welcome Jessica!

Happy early birthday to your little one- sounds like she is doing really well and she is a cutie too!  Love the profile pic!

Comment by jessica brown on October 22, 2015 at 7:04pm
My baby is 23 months she'll be 2 in 2 weeks! She can speak full sentences knows her abcs and can count to 10. She also knows her colors.
Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on September 8, 2015 at 5:30pm

Happy first birthday to all the September 2014 babies and their mamas! Everyone here at Mom365 hopes your first year was a wonderful one. We look forward to seeing your babies grow and develop!

xo,

Amber, Katie, and everyone at Mom365

Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on April 7, 2015 at 6:18am

Hi Irdeceault!

Welcome- glad to have you here!  Love the photo of your little one- looks so warm and like summer in it!

Comment by lrdeceault on April 6, 2015 at 12:02pm

Hi All,

First time mommy here, and new to the group.

Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on February 21, 2015 at 11:23am

Hi Momat47,
Glad to have you here! We'd love to help you with anything you need, and of course would love to hear your experiences too!

Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on February 21, 2015 at 11:23am

Hi Angel,
Welcome! Sounds like your kids are super close- that's great! I bet that bond will continue as they grow!

Comment by Momat47 on February 20, 2015 at 11:09pm
Hello, I have a 6 year old and a 5 month old. Having. Children so late in the game can be frustrating but I'm loving every minute of it. This group sounds like I can learn as well as give my experience.
Comment by angel on February 20, 2015 at 8:30am
I have a 5 year old that is artistic and a 5 month old they have a crazy bond but to be so young they fight. When the baby sleeping he comes home from school loud wakes her up so when it's his bed time she up playing and laughing knowing he can't get up

Members (58)

© 2017   Created by Mom365.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service