Mom365

Community

Information

September 2014

A group for moms of babies born in September 2014.

Members: 58
Latest Activity: Mar 27

Welcome, mamas!

Be sure to introduce yourself on the wall and tell us all about your two-year-old! Pictures are good too :)

Discussion Forum

Playing the ignore game?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Mar 27. 0 Replies

Does your little one ever flat out ignore you when you call them?  How do you address it? Continue

Easter plans?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Mar 19. 0 Replies

Do you have any big plans for Easter?  Are you going to be hosting or will you be going to another family members/friends house? Continue

TV time?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Mar 12. 0 Replies

How much TV is your little one watching?    Do you try and limit how much they watch or is the TV on pretty regularly?  Does your little one have favorite shows?Continue

How do they wake up?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Dec 28, 2016. 0 Replies

Does your little one wake up cranky or pretty happy?  How long does it take them to really 'wake up' if they wake up on the cranky side?Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of September 2014 to add comments!

Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on December 3, 2014 at 4:26pm

Hi and congratulations on little Noble! 

Comment by Nibble0908 on December 3, 2014 at 4:09pm

Hi everyone! My little guy Noble was born on 9/8/14 via c-section. My first born was a c-section also. Noble was 8lbs 6oz and 20.5 inches long. He is an amazing little boy.

Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on July 24, 2014 at 9:53pm

Hi Demai,

Your little ones will be close!  I know that nervous feeling for sure!  It is crazy to have kids close like that- but as they grow it's so cool to watch them bond. 

Comment by Demai's mommy on July 23, 2014 at 2:34pm
Hi Melanie,

I just had a baby September 5 2013 and I'm due this year September 22. I'm so nervous about them both being in diapers and bottles. How are you feeling about them being so close in age?
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on March 27, 2014 at 9:33pm

Hi Melanie!

My closest kids are 15 months apart, so a little further but still close.  How are you feeling?  Congratulations!

Comment by Melanie on February 2, 2014 at 10:29pm
I just had a baby this past October and I'm expecting another due in September. Anyone else have a children 11months apart?

Members (58)

© 2017   Created by Mom365.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service