Mom365

Community

Information

September 2014

A group for moms of babies born in September 2014.

Members: 58
Latest Activity: on Monday

Welcome, mamas!

Be sure to introduce yourself on the wall and tell us all about your two-year-old! Pictures are good too :)

Discussion Forum

Easter plans?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host on Monday. 0 Replies

Do you have any big plans for Easter?  Are you going to be hosting or will you be going to another family members/friends house? Continue

TV time?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Mar 12. 0 Replies

How much TV is your little one watching?    Do you try and limit how much they watch or is the TV on pretty regularly?  Does your little one have favorite shows?Continue

How do they wake up?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Dec 28, 2016. 0 Replies

Does your little one wake up cranky or pretty happy?  How long does it take them to really 'wake up' if they wake up on the cranky side?Continue

Can your little one fed themselves?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Dec 11, 2016. 0 Replies

How does your little one do with a fork and a spoon?  Do they usually use a fork or spoon or lean towards using their hands more to get the food into their mouths?Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of September 2014 to add comments!

Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on January 17, 2015 at 12:49pm

Hi Rumple,

Nice to meet you and congratulations on your little one!

Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on January 17, 2015 at 12:41pm

Hi Brynetta!
4 months is usually about the time most doctors recommend thinking about starting solids. I started some of my kids at 4 months, some I waited a little longer- it just depends on how ready they seem. If it seems like she isn't satisfied with just formula or breastmilk and if she seems really interested in what you are eating, or isn't sleeping well at night- it's time to think about giving it a try! Lots of people start with different things, but I always started on some plain rice cereal. Let us know if you have other questions!

Comment by Brynetta on January 16, 2015 at 7:11am
Hello Beautiful Mommy's
Is 4 months to soon for solids.. My lil girl Butter seems ready...
Comment by MommyE on January 15, 2015 at 9:16am

Hello everyone!  I'm a first-time mom and my sweet baby E was born 9/29/14.  I have been visiting this group to read the discussions since she was born, but just decided to join myself!

Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on December 28, 2014 at 8:27pm

Hi Amber,
Welcome! Try not to let those milestone emails worry you too much- they are a great gauge for what to expect, but it's so important to know that each baby is unique and does things at their own pace. It sounds like your little one is developing really well and I wouldn't worry about it at all! As far as sitting up, that also depends on your little one. I had a few do it at like 4 months some at 6- but they were all different!

Comment by zoe's mom on December 27, 2014 at 9:21am
Mine is the same, She hasn't figured out why her head is so heavy or why her arm doesn't want to move for her tummy. But she tries harder when I put things she likes to look at on the side. Once i know she sees it I say come on in a sweet voice. She starts kicking and rolling. I don't use toys very much though because she doesn't care for them. My phone, her puppy things like that. She has gotten over twice since i started last week. hope that helps. If you find anything else that works let me know.lol. Anything to help her want to do it. She just wants to stand up
Comment by Amber on December 26, 2014 at 11:21pm
Hello, I am a first time mommy of a wonderful, beautiful baby boy named Jaxon! He is, as of today, 15 weeks old. I was wondering about the milestones they send. My baby boy lays in his back and can roll on his sides but he can not roll on his tummy. And today (according to milestones) he should be able to roll from back to tummy and tummy to back. I was just wondering if he is behind? Is there anything I can do to help? Also, when will he be able to sit up? Thanks you ladys<3
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on December 19, 2014 at 8:11am

Hi TwinMommyC! Welcome! Each baby does hit milestones at a different pace, like zoe's mom said, sometimes you have to ignore those milestone markers! All of my little ones were full term, but some hit those milestones right one time and some took a bit longer, and that's totally ok! We are glad you are here and let us know if you need anything.

Comment by zoe's mom on December 19, 2014 at 1:21am
Welcome. Wow twins! Congrats, that must be a lot of work. I'm learning to ignore the milestone emails I get. Zoe had done some she wasn't due to yet, and some she is just learning. As long as they are healthy and trying, that's all that matters. If you have any advice or questions put them on here. People here have helped me remember a lot of what I forgot since my first 13 yrs ago :)
Comment by TwinMommyC on December 19, 2014 at 12:19am
Hi September parents. I'm just joining this group. I have twin girls born 09/18/14. It's been helpful to read some of your comments. My babies were born premature so they may not hit some of your babies milestones for a few more weeks.

Members (58)

© 2017   Created by Mom365.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service