Mom365

Community

Information

September 2014

A group for moms of babies born in September 2014.

Members: 58
Latest Activity: Mar 27

Welcome, mamas!

Be sure to introduce yourself on the wall and tell us all about your two-year-old! Pictures are good too :)

Discussion Forum

Playing the ignore game?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Mar 27. 0 Replies

Does your little one ever flat out ignore you when you call them?  How do you address it? Continue

Easter plans?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Mar 19. 0 Replies

Do you have any big plans for Easter?  Are you going to be hosting or will you be going to another family members/friends house? Continue

TV time?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Mar 12. 0 Replies

How much TV is your little one watching?    Do you try and limit how much they watch or is the TV on pretty regularly?  Does your little one have favorite shows?Continue

How do they wake up?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Dec 28, 2016. 0 Replies

Does your little one wake up cranky or pretty happy?  How long does it take them to really 'wake up' if they wake up on the cranky side?Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of September 2014 to add comments!

Comment by Jessica on February 17, 2015 at 5:31pm
We have a 2012. I think all the convertible seats are a tight squeeze in there. My husband drives the mustang and made me trade my sportscar in for an suv (grrrr). Tried a recaro in the 'stang and it was too big. Have a chicco next fit currently. That's supposed to pretty much fit in anything. Just save the box and return it if it doesn't fit.
Comment by Jessica on February 17, 2015 at 4:11pm
My son is same age and weighs 20 lbs. The infant car seat I have can be used up until 30 lbs or 30 inches. We also have a mustang and a convertible seat and it is not fun trying to get the baby into the convertible seat. I would use the infant seat as long as possible. I've been lifting weights so I can carry my son around in there. If its too heavy for you just put him in a stroller after you take the infant car seat out of car.
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on January 29, 2015 at 7:42am

mother of a micro-preemie- you are welcome!  You are right- it's a second chance and a wonderful one!

Comment by mother of a micro-preemie on January 28, 2015 at 11:26am

Thanks Amber yes I worry because its been almost 10 yrs but you are so right I have to enjoy her to the fullest because God gave me a second chance... to be a mother

Comment by mother of a micro-preemie on January 28, 2015 at 11:24am

Thank You Katie yes it's been hard on my mind my soul my body those losses and this express pregnancy it was so express that my co workers did not find out until I was hospitalized to be on strict bed rest and monitoring... My neighbors did not know either one day I just was gone from my home. No she has been home since December 21 2014 today she is 4 months old but looks like a new born I will down load pictures of her as soon as I can.

Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on January 28, 2015 at 10:02am
Welcome, Adriana, and congrats on your itty bitty :) I am so happy for you and please accept my condolences for your losses, those must have been agonizing. Is your little girl still in the hospital or has she come home now?
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on January 27, 2015 at 6:12pm

Hi Adriana! So glad to hear that your baby girl is here and safe! I can't imagine how scary that time must have been. Don't worry about those milestones too much- each baby hits those at different times even if they are not a premature baby. It's so normal to worry about that, but just enjoy your little one!

Comment by mother of a micro-preemie on January 27, 2015 at 4:05pm

Hi all my name is Adriana and I am new to this site... On September 28 2014 I had my baby girl Victoria she came out before her due date she was 25 weeks and 5 days. It is difficult to see soem babies her age and her because they are doing different things. Had a very scary pregnancy very fast but I love her because she is a fighter.. My itty bitty who is not so itty but I guess for her age she only weighs about 8 lbs and hates tummy time. I have a 9 yr old and have dealt with three prior second trimester miscarriages. It's been a difficulty  journey for myself and my baby girl. Thank you

Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on January 18, 2015 at 9:34am

Good idea- that's a great plan to make sure she is satisfied then try the solids!

Comment by zoe's mom on January 17, 2015 at 7:51pm
Zoe is not understanding why the baby food isn't flowing as fast as the bottle so I give her 4 oz of the bottle first then her baby food. She's a little less fussy that way.

Members (58)

© 2017   Created by Mom365.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service