Mom365

Community

Information

September 2013

A group for moms with babies born in September 2013

Members: 68
Latest Activity: on Tuesday

Welcome, Mamas!

Be sure to introduce yourself on the wall and tell us all about your new baby. Pics are good too :)

Discussion Forum

Getting Baby to Sleep

Started by AngieRay. Last reply by bjemaja on Tuesday. 2 Replies

What methods to you use to get your baby to sleep?  My 7 month old daughter doesn't like to miss any action, and as such I have a hard time getting her to sleep.  I've found nursing her to sleep…Continue

How long has it been?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host on Monday. 0 Replies

The other day I was picking my daughter up at her preschool and some of the moms were discussing how long it had been since they had a date with their husband.  Some of them it had been 4 years- or…Continue

Did your doctor give you a gift?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Apr 3. 0 Replies

When your baby was born, did your doctor give you a little gift for your little one? I was reading about a doctor that gives all the babies he delivers little hats- what a cute idea!  Definitely more…Continue

Be a volunteer baby holder!

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Mar 19. 2 Replies

I love the baby stage, and love to take time to just sit and cuddle my little one, but there are some parents that just aren't able to do that.  Some that have to leave their little ones in the NICU…Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of September 2013 to add comments!

Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on April 1, 2014 at 1:11pm

Hi Tara!  Nice to meet you!

Comment by Tara Fonseca on April 1, 2014 at 12:23pm
New to the group... My name is Tara and I had my first baby Jaxson on 9/9. He is the greatest. He never liked his tummy so he would roll belly to back around 2 mos. He started rolling back to belly just short of 5 mos and mastered army crawling soon after that. He just started sitting straight up but he's a mover so he usually lunges to an army crawl. Yesterday I discovered his first two teeth coming in. I'm happy he is developing but this is all going too fast. I want to slow it down! We look forward to being part of this group to learn and hopefully help.
Comment by Acriam on March 31, 2014 at 4:03am
Hi, I'm new . My little princess was born on 9/26 and she's starting to sit with out support and stand on her knees she's in her 6th month ;)
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on March 13, 2014 at 7:05am

Hi Claudia,

It's pretty normal for babies not to like their tummies- it's just not something they are used to.  You can just keep placing here there for a few (I wouldn't do more then a minute if she hates it and throws a fit- it will just get her used to it and as time she will be ok with it :)

Comment by Claudia on March 13, 2014 at 3:27am
Hi I'm new. Daughter born sept 15th & she's nearly 6months & dow not like being on her tummy at all. Why is that?
Comment by Nathaniale Bonneau on March 8, 2014 at 9:27pm
Hi, new to the club. My little one was born on 9/28, and just started to push himself with his legs on Monday. He's been rolling over for about a month, but he just realized he could reach and get objects with a tummy crawl Monday.
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on March 3, 2014 at 8:39am

Hi Alyssa, Welcome and congratulations!  Some babies don't roll over right at 4 months or even 5- I had a few that didn't roll over until 6 1/2 months, and they are totally fine!

Comment by alyssaj1991 on March 2, 2014 at 10:43pm

Hi my name is Alyssa and I had my first son/baby on sept. 15th and I am loving it. So he is now about 5 1/2 months old and he still hasn't rolled over. He rolls to his sides but won't roll all the way over. He doesn't mind tummy time for a little while but I am nervous he should have rolled over by now? 

Comment by LBsmama on February 7, 2014 at 10:14am

Hi Natalie!  My little one began rolling from tummy to back right at four months.  She went from back to tummy about 3 weeks later.  

Comment by Natalie on February 6, 2014 at 11:26pm
Is anyones 4 month old rolling over yet?

Members (68)

© 2014   Created by Mom365.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service