September 2013

A group for moms with babies born in September 2013

Members: 88
Latest Activity: Sep 15

Welcome, Mamas!

Be sure to introduce yourself on the wall and tell us all about your little one. Pics are good too :)

Discussion Forum

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Sep 15. 2 Replies

Have you been able to get your little one to the park much? Do you have one close to you so you can walk to it or do you drive?Continue

Our Babies Are 2!!!

Started by SuperGrover4. Last reply by SuperGrover4 Sep 15. 2 Replies

"Twos aren't Terrible...I'm having a Blast!"I saw a t-shirt that says this and had to smile. They do have a blast at this age don't they?How are parties/party planning going? Are you scaling down…Continue

Are Pull-Ups really that bad? They look so innocent with that little Dora on them.

Started by EmMom1. Last reply by EmMom1 Sep 8. 6 Replies

Hi there,I'm currently potty-training my LO and she's doing well, but not so well that she doesn't have frequent accidents. Because of this she wears Pull-Ups. Many people say she shouldn't because…Continue

I can't believe I didn't get that done!

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Jul 6. 0 Replies

I think we all have them- those projects and things we put on our due to list before we were pregnant or before our little ones were born- and they still are not done.  What types of things are on…Continue

Comment Wall

You need to be a member of September 2013 to add comments!

Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on September 8, 2015 at 5:32pm

Happy Second Birthday, September 2013 babies and moms! We'd like to wish you lots of luck, fun and happiness in the coming year, and look forward to sharing the next 12 months of milestones with you! And be sure to join us over in the Moms of 2-Year-Olds group  :)
Amber, Katie, and everyone at Mom365

Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on March 8, 2015 at 2:23pm

Hi Deborah,
I'm not from NY- but I love to visit there!

Comment by Deborah Gordon on March 6, 2015 at 11:22am

Hello, is anyone from New York, Long Island?

Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on September 14, 2014 at 7:29pm

Time does pass too quickly!  Happy early birthday to Stephanie!

Comment by TS on September 14, 2014 at 1:31pm
I can't believe September is here already and my little Stephanie will be 1 in a couple weeks! Seems crazy to me! :o
Happy birthday September babies!! :)
Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on September 1, 2014 at 11:18pm
Happy first birthday to all the September 2013 babies and their mamas! Everyone here at Mom365 hopes your first year was a wonderful one. We look forward to seeing your babies grow and develop!
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on July 30, 2014 at 10:30pm

Hi Selena,

Welcome!  Some babies seem to sleep easier then others- I would probably lay her down and leave the room for a little bit.  Each day do it for a minute longer- then come back.  She of course needs the security to know you are there, but also needs to learn to get some rest on her own- it can be hard balance!

Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on July 29, 2014 at 4:16am
Welcome Melinator85! Dean sounds like a lot of fun :)
Comment by Melinator85 on July 28, 2014 at 11:11pm
Hey! I'm also new to the group! My son Dean Samuel was born September 2013 via c section. He's my first child. :) He was named after the two main characters of the tv show supernatural. Lol he's now cruising and crawling like crazy at ten months. I think he will be walking soon. He says dada but not mama yet. Lol
Comment by Baby Diego on June 17, 2014 at 11:44am

Hi there,

my son Diego is a little over 9 month old. He eats solid foods in the morning, for lunch and dinner. In between I was giving him the bottle (Formula/Breast milk mix) because he is also in daycare. I nurse him before going to bed and during the night. Since 1 week he is refusing the bottle at daycare. I don't know what to do, any advise?

Members (88)

© 2015   Created by Mom365.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service