Mom365

Community

Information

September 2013

A group for moms with babies born in September 2013

Members: 87
Latest Activity: 3 hours ago

Welcome, Mamas!

Be sure to introduce yourself on the wall and tell us all about your little one. Pics are good too :)

Discussion Forum

Toddler diaper bags?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Katie, Mom365 Host 3 hours ago. 1 Reply

When my kids get to this age, it seems like I totally switch what's in my diaper bag and the type I am carrying- how does your diaper bag look different now then it did when you had a newborn?  What…Continue

Coloring?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Mar 20. 6 Replies

Have you tried doing coloring with your little one yet?  Do they enjoy coloring? My LO just grabbed some paper and crayons this morning and started coloring- her siblings left them out.  I was…Continue

Another little one?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Mar 20. 2 Replies

If you had another little one, would you want to have one of the same gender or would you like one boy and one girl? I always wanted to have a boy first and then a girl- which I did have with my two…Continue

What's going in your little one's basket?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Mar 20. 2 Replies

Are you doing an Easter basket for your little one? What types of things are you putting in it?Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of September 2013 to add comments!

Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on March 8, 2015 at 2:23pm

Hi Deborah,
I'm not from NY- but I love to visit there!

Comment by Deborah Gordon on March 6, 2015 at 11:22am

Hello, is anyone from New York, Long Island?

Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on September 14, 2014 at 7:29pm

Time does pass too quickly!  Happy early birthday to Stephanie!

Comment by TS on September 14, 2014 at 1:31pm
I can't believe September is here already and my little Stephanie will be 1 in a couple weeks! Seems crazy to me! :o
Happy birthday September babies!! :)
Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on September 1, 2014 at 11:18pm
Happy first birthday to all the September 2013 babies and their mamas! Everyone here at Mom365 hopes your first year was a wonderful one. We look forward to seeing your babies grow and develop!
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on July 30, 2014 at 10:30pm

Hi Selena,

Welcome!  Some babies seem to sleep easier then others- I would probably lay her down and leave the room for a little bit.  Each day do it for a minute longer- then come back.  She of course needs the security to know you are there, but also needs to learn to get some rest on her own- it can be hard balance!

Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on July 29, 2014 at 4:16am
Welcome Melinator85! Dean sounds like a lot of fun :)
Comment by Melinator85 on July 28, 2014 at 11:11pm
Hey! I'm also new to the group! My son Dean Samuel was born September 2013 via c section. He's my first child. :) He was named after the two main characters of the tv show supernatural. Lol he's now cruising and crawling like crazy at ten months. I think he will be walking soon. He says dada but not mama yet. Lol
Comment by Baby Diego on June 17, 2014 at 11:44am

Hi there,

my son Diego is a little over 9 month old. He eats solid foods in the morning, for lunch and dinner. In between I was giving him the bottle (Formula/Breast milk mix) because he is also in daycare. I nurse him before going to bed and during the night. Since 1 week he is refusing the bottle at daycare. I don't know what to do, any advise?

Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on June 3, 2014 at 9:00am
Welcome, Monica! I'm so sorry you had such a rough first four months, that must have been so hard. Glad you figured out what was going on!

Members (87)

© 2015   Created by Mom365.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service