Mom365

Community

Information

September 2013

A group for moms with babies born in September 2013

Members: 85
Latest Activity: on Thursday

Welcome, Mamas!

Be sure to introduce yourself on the wall and tell us all about your little one. Pics are good too :)

Discussion Forum

Shoes?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host on Thursday. 4 Replies

Do you put shoes on your little one when going out now?  I have a 10 month old and I never put shoes on her, but I realized she is getting closer to that year mark and winter is coming- I better…Continue

Walking yet?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Nov 12. 9 Replies

Have your babies started walking yet?  When did they take those first steps?Continue

Outfits for first birthday?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Nov 6. 6 Replies

Do you have any outfits for your little ones first birthday planned out?  What cute outfits are you able to find? Continue

Types of Food

Started by loruh23. Last reply by TS Oct 4. 2 Replies

What kinds of foods are you feeding your little ones for breakfast, lunch & dinner?

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of September 2013 to add comments!

Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on September 14, 2014 at 7:29pm

Time does pass too quickly!  Happy early birthday to Stephanie!

Comment by TS on September 14, 2014 at 1:31pm
I can't believe September is here already and my little Stephanie will be 1 in a couple weeks! Seems crazy to me! :o
Happy birthday September babies!! :)
Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on September 1, 2014 at 11:18pm
Happy first birthday to all the September 2013 babies and their mamas! Everyone here at Mom365 hopes your first year was a wonderful one. We look forward to seeing your babies grow and develop!
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on July 30, 2014 at 10:30pm

Hi Selena,

Welcome!  Some babies seem to sleep easier then others- I would probably lay her down and leave the room for a little bit.  Each day do it for a minute longer- then come back.  She of course needs the security to know you are there, but also needs to learn to get some rest on her own- it can be hard balance!

Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on July 29, 2014 at 4:16am
Welcome Melinator85! Dean sounds like a lot of fun :)
Comment by Melinator85 on July 28, 2014 at 11:11pm
Hey! I'm also new to the group! My son Dean Samuel was born September 2013 via c section. He's my first child. :) He was named after the two main characters of the tv show supernatural. Lol he's now cruising and crawling like crazy at ten months. I think he will be walking soon. He says dada but not mama yet. Lol
Comment by Baby Diego on June 17, 2014 at 11:44am

Hi there,

my son Diego is a little over 9 month old. He eats solid foods in the morning, for lunch and dinner. In between I was giving him the bottle (Formula/Breast milk mix) because he is also in daycare. I nurse him before going to bed and during the night. Since 1 week he is refusing the bottle at daycare. I don't know what to do, any advise?

Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on June 3, 2014 at 9:00am
Welcome, Monica! I'm so sorry you had such a rough first four months, that must have been so hard. Glad you figured out what was going on!
Comment by Monica on June 3, 2014 at 8:51am
Hi! I am new. I had my first child/son on 9-30-13. He is such a blessing! The first 4 months were very difficult because my son cried constantly and would only sleep for about 20-30 min at a time all day/night. I was literally about to go batty because I was getting absolutely no sleep. My husband could not help because he had to work and grandparents live to far away. Finally it was discovered that he is lactose intolerant! Now we have a much happier baby and happier parents (with lots more sleep!).
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on May 22, 2014 at 9:08pm

Welcome! I have a Grace too- it's a great name! Some kids are just not great sleepers- most of mine have been, but we've gone through some stages that were harder then others. Sticking to a routine helps alot. I hope you all are getting sleep soon!

Members (85)

© 2014   Created by Mom365.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service