Mom365

Community

Information

October 2014

A group for moms of babies born in October 2014.

Members: 68
Latest Activity: yesterday

Welcome, mamas!

Be sure to introduce yourself on the wall and tell us all about your two-year-old! Pics are good too :) 

Discussion Forum

Bedtime adjustments?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host yesterday. 3 Replies

How many times since your little one turned a year old, have you adjusted your little one's bed time?  Do they go to bed the same time as they did when they were that little- or have you moved the…Continue

WHY???

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Mar 20. 2 Replies

Does your little one ask why a lot?  Do you get tired of having to answer it?  How do you handle all the 'why' questions that tend do go with this age?Continue

Still napping?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Mar 12. 0 Replies

Does your little one still nap at all?  How long is nap time and what time of the day do you lay your little one down? Continue

Favorite thing to do?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Dec 29, 2016. 2 Replies

Does your little one have a favorite thing they like to do that always catches their attention?  Is it a tv show or something like coloring that you can use as a go to when you need a few moments? Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of October 2014 to add comments!

Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on October 8, 2016 at 1:44pm

Happy Second Birthday, October 2014 babies and moms! We'd like to wish you lots of luck, fun and happiness in the coming year, and look forward to sharing the next 12 months of milestones with you! And be sure to join us over in the Moms of 2-Year-Olds group  :)
xoxo
Amber, Katie, and everyone at Mom365

Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on November 6, 2015 at 8:14am

Hi Asia, Happy birthday to Skylar!  That's great you were able to be home with her- so much happens in that first year!

Comment by Asia on November 5, 2015 at 9:18pm
Hello my name is Asia of Baltimore, Maryland. My daughter, Skylar turned ac year October 16th. It's been an amazing year. This is my first child I was able to stay home and watch grow.
Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on October 14, 2015 at 5:10pm

Happy first birthday to all the October 2014 babies and their mamas! Everyone here at Mom365 hopes your first year was a wonderful one. We look forward to seeing your babies grow and develop!
xo, Amber, Katie, and everyone at Mom365

Comment by Kathryn on September 8, 2015 at 12:17pm
Hi, we're in NC, too, but in Greensboro. I'm Kathryn. My little guy is named Henry. Good to meet you!
Comment by TreeHuggingOrganicLover on September 8, 2015 at 9:05am

Hello, my name is Kristen(24), & my son's name is Nolan. So glad to be a part of this group. Hopefully I can meet some local mothers, and make some friends along the way. We live in Concord, NC
We respect nature & take care of plants & animals :)
Thanks everyone!

Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on July 20, 2015 at 11:31am

LOL- it doesn't!  You do get some of it back as time goes on, but I can't say it's ever back to 'normal' unfortunately, lol!

Comment by Joanne Littleton on July 20, 2015 at 11:04am

I hadn't even thought of that! Lord, I hope baby brain doesn't last forever.

Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on July 20, 2015 at 6:48am

Hi Joanne,

So sorry about the emails!  Have you been able to check your spam or bulk box to see if they went there on accident?

Comment by Joanne Littleton on July 18, 2015 at 3:17am

Hey! Did everyone else stop receiving " week" emails from Mom365 Newsletters? I didn't get the Week 39 or 40.

Members (67)

© 2017   Created by Mom365.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service