Mom365

Community

Information

October 2014

A group for moms of babies born in October 2014.

Members: 68
Latest Activity: Mar 28

Welcome, mamas!

Be sure to introduce yourself on the wall and tell us all about your two-year-old! Pics are good too :) 

Discussion Forum

Bedtime adjustments?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Mar 28. 3 Replies

How many times since your little one turned a year old, have you adjusted your little one's bed time?  Do they go to bed the same time as they did when they were that little- or have you moved the…Continue

WHY???

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Mar 20. 2 Replies

Does your little one ask why a lot?  Do you get tired of having to answer it?  How do you handle all the 'why' questions that tend do go with this age?Continue

Still napping?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Mar 12. 0 Replies

Does your little one still nap at all?  How long is nap time and what time of the day do you lay your little one down? Continue

Favorite thing to do?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Dec 29, 2016. 2 Replies

Does your little one have a favorite thing they like to do that always catches their attention?  Is it a tv show or something like coloring that you can use as a go to when you need a few moments? Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of October 2014 to add comments!

Comment by debclark9900 on November 13, 2014 at 2:53pm

Hi there, I'm new to the group.  My son is 6 weeks old.  He was born on October 1st which incidentally is my birthday as well.  Best Birthday Present Ever.  Just wanted to introduce myself.  Hope everyone is enjoying their new little bundles.

Members (67)

© 2017   Created by Mom365.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service