Mom365

Community

Information

October 2014

A group for moms of babies born in October 2014.

Members: 68
Latest Activity: 14 hours ago

Welcome, mamas!

Be sure to introduce yourself on the wall and tell us all about your two-year-old! Pics are good too :) 

Discussion Forum

Bedtime adjustments?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host 14 hours ago. 3 Replies

How many times since your little one turned a year old, have you adjusted your little one's bed time?  Do they go to bed the same time as they did when they were that little- or have you moved the…Continue

WHY???

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Mar 20. 2 Replies

Does your little one ask why a lot?  Do you get tired of having to answer it?  How do you handle all the 'why' questions that tend do go with this age?Continue

Still napping?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Mar 12. 0 Replies

Does your little one still nap at all?  How long is nap time and what time of the day do you lay your little one down? Continue

Favorite thing to do?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Dec 29, 2016. 2 Replies

Does your little one have a favorite thing they like to do that always catches their attention?  Is it a tv show or something like coloring that you can use as a go to when you need a few moments? Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of October 2014 to add comments!

Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on February 12, 2015 at 4:37pm

Hi Michelle,
My little one had torticollis too! The doctor recommended physical therapy, but we went with a chiropractor who did some massage and gave us some instructions for each day. We put warmed the side that was tight and we massaged it three times a day, made sure to do tummy time and turned her head the other way. It worked like a charm and she improved- no helmet needed! Hang in there- either way, your baby will be ok!

Comment by Helena on February 11, 2015 at 2:54pm
Hi there , My nephew had that , and he had to wear the helmet . But everyone is different.. But just stay positive. As long as he's healthy everything is fine :)
Comment by Michelle on February 11, 2015 at 2:34pm
Hey everyone. Just got back from our 4 month check up and the doctor says LO has torticollis (neck/heAd leaning to one side). I haven't noticed any tilt but I do see a little flatness on the back of the head. Anyone have experience with this? We're going to start physical therapy ASAP but I'm nervous about the possibility of her having to wear one of the helmets. Am I over reacting?
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on February 8, 2015 at 2:42pm

You are welcome Maria- don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything!

Comment by Maria Molina on February 7, 2015 at 1:24pm
Thanks everyone for taking the time to write back i feel more calm thank u very much
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on February 7, 2015 at 10:04am

Hi Maria,
So sorry to hear about what's happening with your supply! I agree with PJ- water, water, and more water! Just remember you are doing your best- try to keep with it as best you can, but no matter what happens this doesn't determine if you are a good or a bad mom- you do what you need to do and your baby will be just fine.

Comment by PJ on February 7, 2015 at 8:37am
Maria, try to make sure you are drinking A TON OF WATER too! And as I was taught by this group you do the best you can as sometimes things dont go as you planned however it does NOT mean you failed her!
Comment by Tonaa on February 6, 2015 at 11:49pm
Hi Maria, , mine did same.At a point in time I was so worried but I had to eat well and have enough rest which helped me. Try and relax.
Comment by Maria Molina on February 6, 2015 at 5:36pm
Felling a little sad, i was breastfeeding valentina and all of the sudden my milk supply got very low for the 3 time, i have been taking fenugreek and it was working great but i just dont know what happend. Yesturday for the first time i introduce formula to her and she doesnt like it to much, i feel so guilty and sad that im not giving her my milk 100% i keep fighting and pumping and trying to get my milk back.....
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on February 6, 2015 at 1:17pm

Hi Taylor,
Welcome and congratulations on your little one! Look at all that hair- nice!

Members (67)

© 2017   Created by Mom365.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service