Mom365

Community

Information

October 2013

A group for moms with babies born in October 2013

Members: 30
Latest Activity: yesterday

Welcome, Mamas!

Be sure to introduce yourself on the wall and tell us all about your new baby. Pics are good too :)

Discussion Forum

How long has it been?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host yesterday. 0 Replies

The other day I was picking my daughter up at her preschool and some of the moms were discussing how long it had been since they had a date with their husband.  Some of them it had been 4 years- or…Continue

Did your doctor give you a gift?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Apr 3. 0 Replies

When your baby was born, did your doctor give you a little gift for your little one? I was reading about a doctor that gives all the babies he delivers little hats- what a cute idea!  Definitely more…Continue

Be a volunteer baby holder!

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Mar 14. 0 Replies

I love the baby stage, and love to take time to just sit and cuddle my little one, but there are some parents that just aren't able to do that.  Some that have to leave their little ones in the NICU…Continue

Do you remember being pregnant and labor?

Started by Katie, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Mar 14. 4 Replies

My friend who had a baby in Fall 2013 claims she's already forgotten what it feels like to be pregnant and her labor. Maybe it's because she's exhausted caring for a newborn, plus she has a…Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of October 2013 to add comments!

Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on February 4, 2014 at 3:03pm

@Jason Mom, it is so hard to watch them get bigger, isn't it? I always said that about my son when he was a baby, and I still sometimes think it when he's being a particularly sweet little guy. Just remember that with each stage they get a little bit better :)

Comment by Jason Mom on February 3, 2014 at 12:31am
I had my little man on Oct 11. I really don't want him to grow up.
Comment by Melanie on February 2, 2014 at 10:23pm
I just had my baby boy oct 27th 2013... He's so alert and growing so fast.
Comment by Kisses on September 25, 2013 at 9:13pm

Hello Mama's :) I am due with my first October 21st and I'm super excited. Not much longer to go till she's here :)Nice to meet everyone, I look forward to chatting with you all :).

Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on June 11, 2013 at 5:28pm

Congrats on your pregnancy, mamas! Here are some questions to make sure you ask your doctor during your prenatal visits.

Comment by Chy'Ann mom on February 21, 2013 at 11:10pm

hi. im Renee I have a 3 month old daughter. she was born oct 25.. so how is everybody doing

Members (30)

© 2014   Created by Mom365.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service