Mom365

Community

Information

November 2014

A group for moms of babies born in November 2014.

Members: 48
Latest Activity: on Monday

Welcome, new mamas!

Be sure to introduce yourself on the wall and tell us all about your two-year-old! Pics are good too :) 

Discussion Forum

Hotels and having a little one?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host on Monday. 0 Replies

Do you go many places where you have to stay in a hotel?  Where does your little one sleep while you are at a hotel?  Do you set up the pack n play in the room with you, let them sleep on another…Continue

Independant Play?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Mar 12. 0 Replies

How does your little one do with independent play time?  Will they play on their own for a little while or are they always wanting someone with them?  How are you trying to encourage it, if you are?Continue

Bath time?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Jan 4. 0 Replies

How does bathtime go at your house? Does your little one enjoy it or do they seem to hate it? Do you have bath toys or anything you use to help them relax and enjoy bath time?Continue

What is your little one sleeping in?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Dec 28, 2016. 0 Replies

What kind of bed is your little one sleeping in these days?  If it's a 'big kid' bed- do you have side rails up for them?Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of November 2014 to add comments!

Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on November 1, 2016 at 4:09pm

Happy Second Birthday, November 2014 babies and moms! We'd like to wish you lots of luck, fun and happiness in the coming year, and look forward to sharing the next 12 months of milestones with you! And be sure to join us over in the Moms of 2-Year-Olds group  :)
xoxo
Amber, Katie, and everyone at Mom365

Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on November 5, 2015 at 2:50pm

Happy first birthday to all the November 2014 babies and their mamas! Everyone here at Mom365 hopes your first year was a wonderful one. We look forward to seeing your babies grow and develop!

xo, Amber, Katie, and everyone at Mom365

Comment by MMY0208 on April 15, 2015 at 6:04pm

Aaawww My Princess is My World :)

Comment by Emmalee Anthony on April 15, 2015 at 4:34pm
Thanks . She my cutie
Comment by MMY0208 on April 15, 2015 at 4:23pm

aaawww Emmalee Anthony is very Beautiful :)! God Bless her :)

Comment by Emmalee Anthony on April 15, 2015 at 3:14pm
Thanks she is mixed with European and Native and Spanish and Asian of Cambodian and Chinese and Vietnamese but mostly Cambodian
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on April 15, 2015 at 2:54pm

Well she is beautiful! Love the pic!

Comment by Emmalee Anthony on April 15, 2015 at 11:01am
Well I wasnt having a party . My water wouldn't break and i wasn't dilated and no contractions and no labor . Lani weigh 7lbs 5.3 oz and 19 inches long
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on April 15, 2015 at 7:40am

Hi Emmalee, Congrats on your little one! I can't imagine how it would feel to have the 2 inductions fail! Glad your little one is here now and healthy! How big was she when she finally arrived?

Comment by Emmalee Anthony on April 14, 2015 at 10:46pm
Hi im just joined . I had my beautiful daughter name Lani on November 2nd my due date was actually October . I had to do a c section after getting induced 2 times and both failed . I went 41 week and 5 days .

Members (48)

© 2017   Created by Mom365.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service