Mom365

Community

Information

November 2014

A group for moms of babies born in November 2014.

Members: 48
Latest Activity: yesterday

Welcome, new mamas!

Be sure to introduce yourself on the wall and tell us all about your two-year-old! Pics are good too :) 

Discussion Forum

Cursing and your kids?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host yesterday. 0 Replies

Does anyone you know curse in front of your kids regularly?  How do you handle it when the kids hear someone curse?  Do you address it?  Do they know not to say those words too? Continue

Hotels and having a little one?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Mar 19. 0 Replies

Do you go many places where you have to stay in a hotel?  Where does your little one sleep while you are at a hotel?  Do you set up the pack n play in the room with you, let them sleep on another…Continue

Independant Play?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Mar 12. 0 Replies

How does your little one do with independent play time?  Will they play on their own for a little while or are they always wanting someone with them?  How are you trying to encourage it, if you are?Continue

Bath time?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Jan 4. 0 Replies

How does bathtime go at your house? Does your little one enjoy it or do they seem to hate it? Do you have bath toys or anything you use to help them relax and enjoy bath time?Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of November 2014 to add comments!

Comment by Lily Toner on December 10, 2014 at 11:24am
Congrats Shannon...did you have a boy or girl?
Comment by Lily Toner on December 10, 2014 at 11:23am
Congrats Melissa. Just be strong...Nicus are amazing and I'm sure she will do great.
Comment by Shannon on December 10, 2014 at 4:40am
Hey. My name is Shannon. I am also from New Jersey. My baby was born Nov. 23, 2014. What part of nj are you from? I will keep your baby in my thoughts and prayers.
Comment by MMY0208 on December 9, 2014 at 10:31pm

Hello Everyone, My Name is Melissa and I am from New Jersey. My Precious Princess was born on November 29, 2014. I was due on Jan. 8, 2015. My Princess was born at 34 weeks, she is a preemie. I have yet to bring my Baby Girl home because she has been in the NICU since she was born. It's been tough but I am staying strong, praying, and leaving it in God's hand.

Members (48)

© 2017   Created by Mom365.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service