Mom365

Community

Information

November 2014

A group for moms of babies born in November 2014.

Members: 48
Latest Activity: yesterday

Welcome, new mamas!

Be sure to introduce yourself on the wall and tell us all about your two-year-old! Pics are good too :) 

Discussion Forum

Cursing and your kids?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host yesterday. 0 Replies

Does anyone you know curse in front of your kids regularly?  How do you handle it when the kids hear someone curse?  Do you address it?  Do they know not to say those words too? Continue

Hotels and having a little one?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Mar 19. 0 Replies

Do you go many places where you have to stay in a hotel?  Where does your little one sleep while you are at a hotel?  Do you set up the pack n play in the room with you, let them sleep on another…Continue

Independant Play?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Mar 12. 0 Replies

How does your little one do with independent play time?  Will they play on their own for a little while or are they always wanting someone with them?  How are you trying to encourage it, if you are?Continue

Bath time?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Jan 4. 0 Replies

How does bathtime go at your house? Does your little one enjoy it or do they seem to hate it? Do you have bath toys or anything you use to help them relax and enjoy bath time?Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of November 2014 to add comments!

Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on April 12, 2015 at 3:40pm

HI Lourdes!
Welcome! Congratulations on your daughter- sounds like she is growing well!

Comment by Lourdes Urena on April 11, 2015 at 11:33am
Hi, just joined. My daughter was born Nov 21st at 29weeks weighing 2#3oz. As of last week she now weighs over 10lbs
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on February 22, 2015 at 7:37am

Hi Chrissie,
One way to do some form of tummy time and still cuddle is to lay down on your back and lay Cole on your belly- his belly to yours- not sure if that helps, but I hope it does!

Comment by Chrissie on February 21, 2015 at 2:15pm
Thanks Amber.....Cole does not get much tummy time....everyone loves to hold him every moment that he's not sleeping. ...:(
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on February 21, 2015 at 11:13am

Hi Lily,

So glad to hear that the flight went well!

Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on February 21, 2015 at 11:13am

Hi Chrissie,

It's ok if your little one is sitll a little wobbly at three months- your doctor will know best when looking at him, but some of mine were that way.  Tummy time is a great way to work on those muscles, so I'd work on that!

Comment by Lily Toner on February 21, 2015 at 9:09am
We did our first flight yesterday to visit family in San Diego...I was so worried but she did perfect no crying or screaming!
Comment by tiffany allen on February 21, 2015 at 9:07am
Hi lily yes I do. How are yall today
Comment by Lily Toner on February 21, 2015 at 9:00am
Welcome Tiffani and Tracy! Tiffani....says you are from north richland hills, tx...I live right near there as well!!
Comment by Chrissie on February 20, 2015 at 2:41pm
Hello all! I have a quick question....my baby boy Cole is now 3 months old.....he's growing up so quickly. ...my question is. ...when do they start supporting their own heads? He's still a bit wobbly.

Members (48)

© 2017   Created by Mom365.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service