Mom365

Community

Information

November 2013

A group for moms with babies born in November 2013

Members: 59
Latest Activity: 12 hours ago

Welcome, Mamas!

Be sure to introduce yourself on the wall and tell us all about your pregnancy and new baby. Pics are good too :)

Discussion Forum

Daily schedule?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Christi, Star Mom 12 hours ago. 2 Replies

What does your daily schedule look like? Ours is a bit different each day but for the most part we up are by 6am- getting my daughter ready for school.  She gets on the bus and then I do homeschool…Continue

Diaper brand and size?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Kado on Monday. 24 Replies

We have always used Pampers- been pretty happy with them, but I was wondering- what diaper do you find works the best with your baby?  What size are they wearing now?My daughter doesn't fit into a…Continue

Do you ever feel like a bad mom?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Sep 10. 4 Replies

Have you ever had one of those moments that you just felt like a bad mom?  I know I have!  What types of things make you feel that way?  Is there anything you can use to remind yourself that you are…Continue

Happy grandparents day!

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Sep 7. 0 Replies

Today is national grandparents day- are you doing anything to celebrate?Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of November 2013 to add comments!

Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on August 16, 2014 at 7:05am
Welcome to the new members Brianna, Kado, and Mrs FF, we're glad you joined us!
Comment by Brianna on August 16, 2014 at 12:17am
I also recently started a online blog site. It has new mommy tips, easy dinner solutions, and product discussions! Please check it out on Facebook, or hop over to my blog site!
It is call A Girl and a Blog
Agirlandablog.com
Facebook.com/agirlandablog
Comment by Brianna on August 16, 2014 at 12:16am
After months of receiving emails to join, I finally decided too! My son, Lorenzo was born November 22, 2013! He is my first child. He has brought so much joy to our family! I am fortunate enough to be a stay at home mommy! He keeps me plenty busy through the day!
Comment by Kado on August 12, 2014 at 9:37pm

Hello November 2013 Moms! I finally took the time to set up a sign-in/profile & wanted to say hello. I am a Momma to 3 kids, two boys ages 15 & 9...& our baby girl born November 27, 2013. I'm enjoying these baby-days (especially dressing up a girl this time!) while also trying to keep up w/ two busy boys schedules. Between the baby & the teenager I'd have to say, "having a teenager makes having a baby a breeze!!" Haha!  ...the baby may exhaust me but teenagers bring a whole new kind of stress! ...but I love all three of them & Love being their Mom!

Comment by Mrs FF on August 12, 2014 at 4:41am

Hi, Just realised this forum existed! I have a 9 month old girl born 11/4. She is super busy as most 9 month old babies are. As long as she is fed and has a clean diaper (and mommy's hair to pull) she is full of laughter

Comment by Jess on July 29, 2014 at 6:36am
After reading these posts for months, I finally joined! My name is Jess and I'm a first time mommy to our son! I'm a Special Education Reading Teacher born and raised in NH and now living in SoCal. I hope to learn lots of tips from you all!
Comment by Mama Kim on July 18, 2014 at 12:38am
Hey!!! I'm Kim from NC! I have 3 boys! Ages 12, 10 and almost 8 months. I'm a stay at home mom and I absolutely love it! It's a little different this time since there's soo many years between the boys and the baby but it seems to be doing ok so far!
Comment by Kmklein on July 1, 2014 at 1:04pm

Hello, I am Kait from Arizona. I am a stay at home mom to my little guy Joseph (the Jojo) who was born November 18th 2013. He keeps me very busy with all the things he gets into around the house. I am looking forward to connecting with moms and dads to discuss my little ball of energy!

Comment by MamaP on June 18, 2014 at 7:57am

Hi, I'm Lauren from FL. I have a 6 1/2 mo old baby boy named Mack. I work but wish I was able to stay home w/my baby. Mack was born November 26, 2013. I look forward to connecting w/other mamas on here!

Comment by Lysa Boyce on May 31, 2014 at 10:16pm
Hi, I'm Lysa from NC, I have 2 sons Isaac 10 and Zaki (long I on the end) 6 months. I have been a stay at home mom the past 5 yrs and start working again Monday. Having a baby again after 10 yrs is like having one for the first time all over again! Glad to be a part of this group :)

Members (59)

© 2014   Created by Mom365.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service