Mom365

Community

Information

November 2013

A group for moms with babies born in November 2013

Members: 64
Latest Activity: yesterday

Welcome, Mamas!

Be sure to introduce yourself on the wall and tell us all about your little one. Pics are good too :)

Discussion Forum

It's almost birthday time!

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Regina Castro yesterday. 6 Replies

Can you believe your baby will be turning one next month!  Hard to believe how quickly time flies!Do you have any big plans for the day?  Any fun themed parties or just something low key?Continue

Halloween ideas?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Oct 16. 6 Replies

Do you have any ideas for what to do on Halloween with your little one?  Are you going to dress them up at all? Continue

Playing independently?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Oct 12. 4 Replies

Do your little ones play independently pretty well?  What kinds of things help them to entertain themselves for a little while?Continue

Do you ever feel like a bad mom?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by VJL1221 Sep 21. 7 Replies

Have you ever had one of those moments that you just felt like a bad mom?  I know I have!  What types of things make you feel that way?  Is there anything you can use to remind yourself that you are…Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of November 2013 to add comments!

Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on October 7, 2014 at 11:10pm
Welcome, Regina! Here's an article featuring the advice of Mom365 community members on how they weaned their toddlers: http://bit.ly/19b7Lea
Good luck! :)
Comment by Regina Castro on October 7, 2014 at 6:53pm
Hello, I'm a first time mom to a baby boy named Alek. He will be 11 months on the 18th, any thoughts on weaning. I want to stop breastfeeding one he hits 1. Any suggestions?
Comment by Kado on September 18, 2014 at 11:56am

Hi Mish! Welcome! My husband & I grew up just North of you in Bellingham!  We live on the East coast now but all of our family still lives up there, so we get back to visit as much as we can. 

Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on September 18, 2014 at 5:25am
Welcome, Mish, and congrats on your new little guy! How do your twins like him?
Comment by Marishka on September 18, 2014 at 2:16am
Hi! I'm Mish from WA! Things have finally settled a bit in my household where I am able to finally sit down and read my emails rather than scan it. And since I've been receiving emails from mom365 ever since my son Logan had pictures taken at the hospital, I decided to join. I'm glad I did and found this amazing online community. I have 4 year olds fraternal twins. My daughter Chase and my son Brandon. The newest blessing in our family is Logan. He is 9 months now going on 10. I am so happy and blessed to have such an amazing family.
Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on August 16, 2014 at 7:05am
Welcome to the new members Brianna, Kado, and Mrs FF, we're glad you joined us!
Comment by Brianna on August 16, 2014 at 12:17am
I also recently started a online blog site. It has new mommy tips, easy dinner solutions, and product discussions! Please check it out on Facebook, or hop over to my blog site!
It is call A Girl and a Blog
Agirlandablog.com
Facebook.com/agirlandablog
Comment by Brianna on August 16, 2014 at 12:16am
After months of receiving emails to join, I finally decided too! My son, Lorenzo was born November 22, 2013! He is my first child. He has brought so much joy to our family! I am fortunate enough to be a stay at home mommy! He keeps me plenty busy through the day!
Comment by Kado on August 12, 2014 at 9:37pm

Hello November 2013 Moms! I finally took the time to set up a sign-in/profile & wanted to say hello. I am a Momma to 3 kids, two boys ages 15 & 9...& our baby girl born November 27, 2013. I'm enjoying these baby-days (especially dressing up a girl this time!) while also trying to keep up w/ two busy boys schedules. Between the baby & the teenager I'd have to say, "having a teenager makes having a baby a breeze!!" Haha!  ...the baby may exhaust me but teenagers bring a whole new kind of stress! ...but I love all three of them & Love being their Mom!

Comment by Mrs FF on August 12, 2014 at 4:41am

Hi, Just realised this forum existed! I have a 9 month old girl born 11/4. She is super busy as most 9 month old babies are. As long as she is fed and has a clean diaper (and mommy's hair to pull) she is full of laughter

Members (64)

© 2014   Created by Mom365.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service