Mom365

Community

Information

November 2013

A group for moms with babies born in November 2013

Members: 53
Latest Activity: 20 hours ago

Welcome, Mamas!

Be sure to introduce yourself on the wall and tell us all about your pregnancy and new baby. Pics are good too :)

Discussion Forum

Diaper brand and size?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host 20 hours ago. 5 Replies

We have always used Pampers- been pretty happy with them, but I was wondering- what diaper do you find works the best with your baby?  What size are they wearing now?My daughter doesn't fit into a…Continue

Any signs of crawling?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host on Tuesday. 10 Replies

Has your little one started crawling yet?  Do they seem interested in moving around yet? All babies seem to be ready for this at different times- it's always fun to see how everyone is doing-…Continue

Baby birth weight and length

Started by Katie, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host on Tuesday. 20 Replies

Congrats on your new babies, mamas! Tell us all about your little one here. Let's hear the weight, length, even name if you're willing to share :)Continue

Do they have teeth yet?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host on Tuesday. 17 Replies

Do your little ones have any teeth yet?  How many do they have?  Did you notice any clear signs of teething?Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of November 2013 to add comments!

Comment by Jess on Tuesday
After reading these posts for months, I finally joined! My name is Jess and I'm a first time mommy to our son! I'm a Special Education Reading Teacher born and raised in NH and now living in SoCal. I hope to learn lots of tips from you all!
Comment by Mama Kim on July 18, 2014 at 12:38am
Hey!!! I'm Kim from NC! I have 3 boys! Ages 12, 10 and almost 8 months. I'm a stay at home mom and I absolutely love it! It's a little different this time since there's soo many years between the boys and the baby but it seems to be doing ok so far!
Comment by Kmklein on July 1, 2014 at 1:04pm

Hello, I am Kait from Arizona. I am a stay at home mom to my little guy Joseph (the Jojo) who was born November 18th 2013. He keeps me very busy with all the things he gets into around the house. I am looking forward to connecting with moms and dads to discuss my little ball of energy!

Comment by MamaP on June 18, 2014 at 7:57am

Hi, I'm Lauren from FL. I have a 6 1/2 mo old baby boy named Mack. I work but wish I was able to stay home w/my baby. Mack was born November 26, 2013. I look forward to connecting w/other mamas on here!

Comment by Lysa Boyce on May 31, 2014 at 10:16pm
Hi, I'm Lysa from NC, I have 2 sons Isaac 10 and Zaki (long I on the end) 6 months. I have been a stay at home mom the past 5 yrs and start working again Monday. Having a baby again after 10 yrs is like having one for the first time all over again! Glad to be a part of this group :)
Comment by kassidy on May 29, 2014 at 12:14am
Hi I'm kassidy :) had my first daughter on November 11th 2013 . I'm a breastfeeding stay at home mommy in Riverside California. Hope to connect with you all and share our pros and cons with having our little ones! I'd love to connect with you all!
Comment by Mommie4Life on May 10, 2014 at 7:00am
Hi my name is Jakita and I have two boys, Jerome 3 June 3rd and Jordan 5months November 29. I thought being a a mom a second time around would be easy and boy was I wrong. Looking forward to being apart of this group!
Comment by Mommydearest14 on April 25, 2014 at 10:22am
Hello my name is Sara! I am a mother of one amazing little boy. My son, William, was born on November 14, 2013 :) Would love to know some of you!
Comment by jessicacas on March 1, 2014 at 10:07pm
Hey all I'm a mother of two a 5 1/2 yr old born in September named Naima and a 16 week old born last November named Nyah both are girls. I love being a mom but my life is total chaos and I'm always busy. However I wouldn't change it for the world. I love being a mommy.
Comment by emily on January 30, 2014 at 12:31am
Hi my name is emily and I live in ca and have a 9 week old little boy names hunter. Would love to know some of you!

Members (53)

© 2014   Created by Mom365.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service