Mom365

Community

Information

November 2013

A group for moms with babies born in November 2013

Members: 39
Latest Activity: Apr 17

Welcome, Mamas!

Be sure to introduce yourself on the wall and tell us all about your pregnancy and new baby. Pics are good too :)

Discussion Forum

Baby birth weight and length

Started by Katie, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Apr 17. 9 Replies

Congrats on your new babies, mamas! Tell us all about your little one here. Let's hear the weight, length, even name if you're willing to share :)Continue

How long has it been?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Christi, Star Mom Apr 14. 1 Reply

The other day I was picking my daughter up at her preschool and some of the moms were discussing how long it had been since they had a date with their husband.  Some of them it had been 4 years- or…Continue

Did your doctor give you a gift?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Apr 3. 0 Replies

When your baby was born, did your doctor give you a little gift for your little one? I was reading about a doctor that gives all the babies he delivers little hats- what a cute idea!  Definitely more…Continue

Do you share these items?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Mar 6. 8 Replies

I was reading an article about ways to save money on baby products- the article suggested sharing items such as lotions, detergents, and even toothpaste with your little one (in other words not…Continue

Tags: products, baby, saving, money

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of November 2013 to add comments!

Comment by jessicacas on March 1, 2014 at 10:07pm
Hey all I'm a mother of two a 5 1/2 yr old born in September named Naima and a 16 week old born last November named Nyah both are girls. I love being a mom but my life is total chaos and I'm always busy. However I wouldn't change it for the world. I love being a mommy.
Comment by emily on January 30, 2014 at 12:31am
Hi my name is emily and I live in ca and have a 9 week old little boy names hunter. Would love to know some of you!
Comment by Ashley Butler on January 29, 2014 at 9:43pm
Hello my name is Ashley. I am the mother of two amazing children. My youngest Brooklynn was born November 6, 2013. My oldest turned 6 on the 25th of January.
Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on January 26, 2014 at 9:19pm

Welcome, Marinda! So glad you're enjoying being a mom :)

Comment by Micah'sMom on January 23, 2014 at 9:58am

Hello, my name is Marinda, my son Micah is 9 weeks old, I live in Ohio. I absolutely love being a mom!

Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on January 19, 2014 at 7:12pm
Welcome, Ashlee and happy birthday! Congrats on your new little guy :)
Comment by hunterlife on January 16, 2014 at 9:43am

Hi my name is Ashlee and I am turning 27 on january 19th! I just moved to the daytona beach area. My son Hunter just turned 9 weeks yesterday and I would love to meet new moms in my area :) Thank you for listening! :) p.s. being a new mommy is absolutely amazing

Comment by vcong on June 21, 2013 at 12:31am

I am actually due August 1st but I responded to bazookabubbles8 because I had the same question when I was having my first baby. It was something I couldn't imagine and even though I read many posts and read online I had to experience birth to actually know that not all the things I read would happen to me. Even now at baby #6 I am wondering what kind of cramps or contractions I will feel.
With my last baby a 9 lb 7.9 oz baby girl I did not feel so much pain until after 7 cm dilation. It was surprising to the nurse that contractions were way up there and I was smiling and talking. After that they were stronger and I would have to stop talking and concentrated on breathing.

Best of luck to all new moms and pregnant mommies

Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on June 11, 2013 at 5:28pm

Congrats on your pregnancy, mamas! Here are some questions to make sure you ask your doctor during your prenatal visits.

Members (39)

© 2014   Created by Mom365.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service