Mom365

Community

Information

May 2014

A group for moms with babies born in May 2014.

Members: 21
Latest Activity: yesterday

Welcome, mamas!

Be sure to introduce yourself on the wall and tell us all about your pregnancy and new baby! Pictures are good too :)

Discussion Forum

Anyone going or gone back to work?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host on Monday. 0 Replies

Is anyone going back to work soon or have you gone back or are you staying at home with little one?  Either way, hope everyone is enjoying their babies! Continue

Do you get dinner?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Jul 18. 4 Replies

It always seems like dinner time is a rough time for moms- after cooking dinner and getting everyone to sit down- sure enough that's when baby needs fed or changed or something else happens so you…Continue

Baby tattoo ?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Jul 15. 12 Replies

It seems to be a trend for new moms to get a tattoo that is symbolic of their little one.Have you thought about getting a tattoo of your babies foot or their name, or something of that nature?  Where…Continue

sleep duration

Started by Priyanka Agarwal . Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Jul 13. 1 Reply

Hi everybody my daughter was born on 12th may suddendly from two days she is sleeping lessafter bath she use to sleep well for couple of hrs not even after bath she sleeps only 30 minsand over all…Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of May 2014 to add comments!

Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host yesterday

Hope the swaddling helps, chatimah! Let us know how it goes!

Comment by chatimah d on Wednesday
Thanks Katie! I tried swaddling her the first 3 weeks but after that she didnt seem to like it. Everyone keeps telling me that I'm spoiling her by letting her sleep on my chest but I'm just doing anything I can to get some sleep too lol. Maybe ill try the swaddle again. Thanks for the suggestion!
Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on Wednesday
Welcome chatimah and congrats! Are you swaddling? I've found that really helps newborns sleep longer.
Comment by chatimah d on Wednesday
Hello everyone! I'm a new parent and just had my bundle of joy, Naomi, May 14th! Everyday is joyful challenge lol!
One of my biggest challenges is getting my daughter to sleep on her own, off my chest for more than 2 hours. When she sleeps on my chest it will be for 4 hours but on her own a can get 2-3. Any suggestions? #TiredMommy
Comment by Jonquil Linnette on June 18, 2014 at 11:51pm
Hi everyone, hope you all are getting some sleep! ;-) My second son was born May 14 @ 8lbs 9oz. I had to be induced a week over due date - little guy just didn't want to let go of his mommy!
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on June 9, 2014 at 1:55pm

Hi Vanessa!

Welcome and congratulations on your little one!  She was a good weight for being 2 weeks early!  Glad she is here and healthy!

Comment by Vanessa on June 5, 2014 at 8:43pm
Hello! I just had my first baby May 7 she was 6lbs 1ounce and super healthy even though i had to be induced 2 weeks early due to preeclampsia. Besides all my health complications during labor, my baby Jazlyn Alexis was super healthy which is all i could ask for.
Comment by Silly Sarah on May 30, 2014 at 3:03pm
Hi all. Congratulations on your new babies. My baby girl Taylor was born on May 22, I was induced a week early. She was 7 pounds 1 once and 19.50 inches. She's so presious!
Comment by Shannon on May 30, 2014 at 2:38pm
Hey May moms! I just had my third baby, but first son, May 13th! I decided on a natural birth this time and wouldn't you know it, I have my biggest baby by a lot, 10 lbs. 5 oz!! I'm happy I stuck to my plan though, it was nice not to have all the added risks and recovery things that go along with medicated births, which I've had two of. Welcome baby Jacob!
Comment by tracey326 on May 30, 2014 at 8:54am
Hi everyone, My name is Tracey and I just had my second baby on May 3rd. He was born at 35 weeks and 2 days. He weighed 5lbs and 9.2 oz. He has little issues south breathing but with a little bit of oxygen, after 5 mins he was fine. He spent 10 days in the NICU for feedings. His name is Grayson Hunter and he has an 18 month old brother named Ryder who loves him very much!

Members (21)

© 2014   Created by Mom365.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service