Mom365

Community

Information

May 2014

A group for moms with babies born in May 2014.

Members: 35
Latest Activity: 5 hours ago

Welcome, mamas!

Be sure to introduce yourself on the wall and tell us all about your new baby! Pictures are good too :)

Discussion Forum

Resolving conflicts at home?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host 5 hours ago. 2 Replies

Do you have any tips for how to resolve conflict in your marriage?  I was reading an article about how important that is to do well for your kids- sometimes we just think it effects our  marriages…Continue

Homemade baby food?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Sep 8. 0 Replies

Do you make any baby food for your baby or do buy the jars?  Do you have any good ideas for how to make your own baby food when you don't have much time? Continue

Would you trust this pregnancy test?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Sep 4. 9 Replies

There is a new kind of pregnancy test out on the market- it comes from Clear Blue- not only can it tell you if you are pregnant or not, but it claims to be able to tell you about how far along you…Continue

Tags: am, i, along, far, test

Anyone going or gone back to work?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Sep 4. 18 Replies

Is anyone going back to work soon or have you gone back or are you staying at home with little one?  Either way, hope everyone is enjoying their babies! Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of May 2014 to add comments!

Comment by Nakita WIlson on September 3, 2014 at 8:28am
Ok thank you so much
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on September 3, 2014 at 6:16am

Hi Nakita,

It's always tricky when your little one rolls to their tummy and doesn't like it.  The good news is that, even though it seems like it will last forever that they will only roll one way- they do learn pretty quickly.  When they are rolling over, you don't have to worry as much about them being on their tummy- they have more muscles developed and can handle it a bit more.  I don't know of anything you can do to prevent the rolling, but other then being upset, it's good for her to work on strength by rolling around like that. 

Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on September 2, 2014 at 6:56am
Welcome Tashika and congrats on your new baby girl, she sounds very
sweet :) Love that she is a good sleeper, that makes such a difference in a new mom's life!
Comment by Tashika on September 2, 2014 at 1:10am
Hello everyone, my beautiful baby girl Tyler Grace was born May 19, 2014, she was 7lbs, 6 ounces, 19.5 inches. She has been such as blessings and has changed my life. She loves to sleep on my chest but now sleeps on her back most times. She sleeps through the night more often now but some nights she just wants to stay up then sleeps doing the day. Then usually happens when she is gassy.
Comment by Nakita WIlson on September 1, 2014 at 10:50pm
My little girl Shaniya just turned 3 months on August 31st. She is rolling over in her bassinet and it scares me cause she be on her stomach and then starts to cry, I don't know what to do to stop her, is there anything I can do?
Comment by Shannon Jaques on August 29, 2014 at 2:20pm
i swear my little Miss Belle started teething right at 2 moths, but actual teeth haven't cut through yet, just lots of drool and chewing.
Comment by Nakita WIlson on August 26, 2014 at 9:17pm
Ok thank you so much.
Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on August 26, 2014 at 3:33pm

Welcome, GabesMom and Nakita! Nakita, it's not too early for teething. She might not get the teeth for awhile though, sometimes they start teething way before the teeth appear.

Comment by Nakita WIlson on August 26, 2014 at 10:38am
My little girl Shaniya was born may 31st a week early, she was 6 lbs 10 Oz and 20 in. I think she us started teething is it to early?
Comment by GabesMom on August 19, 2014 at 9:33pm

Hello all! My name is Jan and my little angel Gabriel Andrew was born May 30th via c-section weighing 7 lbs 10 oz. I'm a Navy wife, online student and Registered Nurse. This is our first baby and even though these last few months have been a challenge, we wouldn't have it any other way!

Members (35)

© 2014   Created by Mom365.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service