Mom365

Community

Information

May 2014

A group for moms with babies born in May 2014.

Members: 39
Latest Activity: 5 hours ago

Welcome, mamas!

Be sure to introduce yourself on the wall and tell us all about your new baby! Pictures are good too :)

Discussion Forum

Sensitive Skin?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host 5 hours ago. 5 Replies

Does your little one have sensitive skin at all?  Have they had any reactions to laundry detergents or lotions?  What brands have you found that are 'safe' to use with your little one? Continue

How many feedings in a day?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host 5 hours ago. 3 Replies

How many feedings in a day is your May baby taking now?  Do they nurse for a certain length or take so many formula bottles in a day? Continue

How is everyone sleeping?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host 5 hours ago. 8 Replies

Are you getting any rest?  How is the baby sleeping at night for you?  What's the best way you have found to get the rest that you need since bringing baby home?Continue

Backed up

Started by Tink. Last reply by Katie, Mom365 Host on Friday. 2 Replies

My 7 month old had a bad case of constipation where she didnt go for about 3 or 4 days. I gave her prune juice and it worked but then she was going to much like 5 times in one day. Does any one have…Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of May 2014 to add comments!

Comment by Nakita WIlson on October 13, 2014 at 7:37am
I will have to post a picture of her in it and I will love to the strawberry costume.
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on October 13, 2014 at 6:16am

Nakita Wilson- that sounds so cute! I have a three year old that is in love with all things 'super hero'.

Shannon Jaques- A strawberry is a unique one- I like that!

Comment by Nakita WIlson on October 12, 2014 at 12:33pm
Awww that is gone to be so cute.
Comment by Shannon Jaques on October 12, 2014 at 11:36am
my little peanut is gonna be a strawberry. i found the cutest costume at Macy's and couldn't pass it up.
Comment by Nakita WIlson on October 12, 2014 at 10:28am
Hey everybody, is anybody dressing there little one up for holloween and if so what are there gone to be. I will be dressing my baby girl as superwoman because it has a S on the front and her name is Shaniya. I thought that was so cute.
Comment by Kimberly on September 22, 2014 at 10:43am
It's very exciting yet very hard. Thank you so much! :)
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on September 22, 2014 at 8:29am

Hi Kimberly,

Congrats on the twins!  I am sure it's very exciting around your house!  Nice to meet you!

Comment by Kimberly on September 20, 2014 at 10:59pm
Hi ladies! Sorry I just found out about this little group! Congrats on all the babies :) I figured I would share my little story. Well, I'm 18 and I had wonderful healthy twin boys on May 17th 2014! Baby A (Cayden) weighed 6 pounds 2 ounces 19.5" long and Baby B (Ayden) weighed 5 pounds 1 ounce 19" long! These are my first babies and my only ones for a long time lol. My hands are FULL!
Comment by Nakita WIlson on September 3, 2014 at 8:28am
Ok thank you so much
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on September 3, 2014 at 6:16am

Hi Nakita,

It's always tricky when your little one rolls to their tummy and doesn't like it.  The good news is that, even though it seems like it will last forever that they will only roll one way- they do learn pretty quickly.  When they are rolling over, you don't have to worry as much about them being on their tummy- they have more muscles developed and can handle it a bit more.  I don't know of anything you can do to prevent the rolling, but other then being upset, it's good for her to work on strength by rolling around like that. 

Members (39)

© 2014   Created by Mom365.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service