Mom365

Community

Information

May 2014

A group for moms with babies born in May 2014.

Members: 47
Latest Activity: yesterday

Welcome, mamas!

Be sure to introduce yourself on the wall and tell us all about your new baby! Pictures are good too :)

Discussion Forum

Signs of dehydration?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host yesterday. 0 Replies

There are some nasty stomach bugs going around and dehydration always worries me with babies! Do you know the signs of dehydration? I just brushed up on them, so I thought I would share what to look…Continue

Do you ever miss being pregnant?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Feb 23. 4 Replies

Do you ever miss being pregnant?  What are the parts of pregnancy that you miss the most? Continue

Do you use a pack n play?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Feb 15. 4 Replies

I always have used one- in the house we lived in, there were stairs everywhere and people around that wouldn't always make sure the gate was latched- so if I had to put my LO down, that was the…Continue

What is your little one drinking out of?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Feb 11. 8 Replies

Is your little one using a sippy cup at all yet?  How about a straw cup?  Which brands do you have? Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of May 2014 to add comments!

Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on January 17, 2015 at 12:38pm

Hi Christina,

Glad to have you here!  Congratulations on your daughter!  Feel free to post any questions you have- we are happy to help as much as we can!

Comment by Styna on January 16, 2015 at 3:40pm

Hi moms..I'm a first time mom at 41 and physically disable..My daughter was born in May 2014...I've joined to get all the helpful information I can get..Thanks..
Christina

Comment by Nakita WIlson on October 13, 2014 at 7:37am
I will have to post a picture of her in it and I will love to the strawberry costume.
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on October 13, 2014 at 6:16am

Nakita Wilson- that sounds so cute! I have a three year old that is in love with all things 'super hero'.

Shannon Jaques- A strawberry is a unique one- I like that!

Comment by Nakita WIlson on October 12, 2014 at 12:33pm
Awww that is gone to be so cute.
Comment by Shannon Jaques on October 12, 2014 at 11:36am
my little peanut is gonna be a strawberry. i found the cutest costume at Macy's and couldn't pass it up.
Comment by Nakita WIlson on October 12, 2014 at 10:28am
Hey everybody, is anybody dressing there little one up for holloween and if so what are there gone to be. I will be dressing my baby girl as superwoman because it has a S on the front and her name is Shaniya. I thought that was so cute.
Comment by Kimberly on September 22, 2014 at 10:43am
It's very exciting yet very hard. Thank you so much! :)
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on September 22, 2014 at 8:29am

Hi Kimberly,

Congrats on the twins!  I am sure it's very exciting around your house!  Nice to meet you!

Comment by Kimberly on September 20, 2014 at 10:59pm
Hi ladies! Sorry I just found out about this little group! Congrats on all the babies :) I figured I would share my little story. Well, I'm 18 and I had wonderful healthy twin boys on May 17th 2014! Baby A (Cayden) weighed 6 pounds 2 ounces 19.5" long and Baby B (Ayden) weighed 5 pounds 1 ounce 19" long! These are my first babies and my only ones for a long time lol. My hands are FULL!

Members (47)

© 2015   Created by Mom365.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service