Mom365

Community

Information

May 2014

A group for moms with babies born in May 2014.

Members: 51
Latest Activity: on Sunday

Welcome, mamas!

Be sure to introduce yourself on the wall and tell us all about your toddler! Pictures are good too :)

Discussion Forum

First hair cut?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host on Sunday. 0 Replies

Has your little one had their first haircut yet?  Did you do it yourself or go somewhere to get it done? Continue

Right now I need....

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Katie, Mom365 Host Jul 8. 3 Replies

What is your biggest need?  As moms, we are always looking to meet our little one's needs- but if someone asked you right now- what's your biggest need- what would your response be?Continue

Playing… it’s my job!

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Jul 8. 0 Replies

Have you ever heard the saying that playing is a child's work?  I think it's so true!  What are some fun and creative ways you have found to make play time fun for your little one?Continue

Recognizable words?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Jun 30. 2 Replies

Has your little one said any recognizable words yet?  What was the first word they said that you could recognize? Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of May 2014 to add comments!

Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on May 4, 2015 at 12:58pm

Happy first birthday to all the May 2014 babies and their mamas! Everyone here at Mom365 hopes your first year was a wonderful one. We look forward to seeing your babies grow and develop!

Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on March 8, 2015 at 2:22pm

Hi Jennifer,

Welcome and congratulations on Nevaeh!  So glad to hear you have been blessed with this little even after you were not supposed to!  Amazing story!

Comment by Jennifer on March 6, 2015 at 9:55pm
Hi group well I'm new to this my beautiful angel was.born may 30 her name is Nevaeh there is a meaning to her name is heaven spelled.backwards I wasn't suppose to have children but God blessed me and my wonderful huaband
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on January 17, 2015 at 12:38pm

Hi Christina,

Glad to have you here!  Congratulations on your daughter!  Feel free to post any questions you have- we are happy to help as much as we can!

Comment by Styna on January 16, 2015 at 3:40pm

Hi moms..I'm a first time mom at 41 and physically disable..My daughter was born in May 2014...I've joined to get all the helpful information I can get..Thanks..
Christina

Comment by Nakita WIlson on October 13, 2014 at 7:37am
I will have to post a picture of her in it and I will love to the strawberry costume.
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on October 13, 2014 at 6:16am

Nakita Wilson- that sounds so cute! I have a three year old that is in love with all things 'super hero'.

Shannon Jaques- A strawberry is a unique one- I like that!

Comment by Nakita WIlson on October 12, 2014 at 12:33pm
Awww that is gone to be so cute.
Comment by Shannon Jaques on October 12, 2014 at 11:36am
my little peanut is gonna be a strawberry. i found the cutest costume at Macy's and couldn't pass it up.
Comment by Nakita WIlson on October 12, 2014 at 10:28am
Hey everybody, is anybody dressing there little one up for holloween and if so what are there gone to be. I will be dressing my baby girl as superwoman because it has a S on the front and her name is Shaniya. I thought that was so cute.

Members (51)

© 2015   Created by Mom365.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service