Mom365

Community

Information

May 2014

A group for moms with babies born in May 2014.

Members: 30
Latest Activity: yesterday

Welcome, mamas!

Be sure to introduce yourself on the wall and tell us all about your pregnancy and new baby! Pictures are good too :)

Discussion Forum

Trimming those nails!

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host on Monday. 5 Replies

One thing I really hate to do is trim my little ones nails- I'm always so worried I will clip them on accident.  How do you trim your little ones nails?  Do you use baby nail clippers, the scissors,…Continue

Anyone going or gone back to work?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host on Monday. 16 Replies

Is anyone going back to work soon or have you gone back or are you staying at home with little one?  Either way, hope everyone is enjoying their babies! Continue

How is everyone sleeping?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host on Monday. 4 Replies

Are you getting any rest?  How is the baby sleeping at night for you?  What's the best way you have found to get the rest that you need since bringing baby home?Continue

Clogged tear ducts?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Aug 18. 2 Replies

Has anyone babies had a clogged tear duct?  Did warm compresses work?  What did you do to help clear things up?Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of May 2014 to add comments!

Comment by Nakita WIlson yesterday
Ok thank you so much.
Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host yesterday

Welcome, GabesMom and Nakita! Nakita, it's not too early for teething. She might not get the teeth for awhile though, sometimes they start teething way before the teeth appear.

Comment by Nakita WIlson yesterday
My little girl Shaniya was born may 31st a week early, she was 6 lbs 10 Oz and 20 in. I think she us started teething is it to early?
Comment by GabesMom on August 19, 2014 at 9:33pm

Hello all! My name is Jan and my little angel Gabriel Andrew was born May 30th via c-section weighing 7 lbs 10 oz. I'm a Navy wife, online student and Registered Nurse. This is our first baby and even though these last few months have been a challenge, we wouldn't have it any other way!

Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on August 7, 2014 at 5:22am
Hi Brittany, congrats on your little girl :) For ear piercing advice, I suggest you search the forums. There have been lots of posts about it including this one: http://community.mom365.com/forum/topics/ear-piercing-1
Comment by Brittany on August 6, 2014 at 10:45pm
My little girl Potter was born May 21st. Three days past due, she weighed in at 6lbs 5 oz and 20.5 inches. I have a question for the group, has any moms/dads gotten baby's ears pierced yet? If so any tips, advice, or warning for me?
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on August 5, 2014 at 3:23pm

Hi yvgomez!  Welcome!  So sorry to hear your little one has been a bit cranky!  Do you know what might be causing it? 

yvgomez
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on August 5, 2014 at 3:13pm

Welcome Parry!  She is beautiful!  Sounds like a really easy baby too!

Comment by Ashlee Nicole on August 5, 2014 at 2:05pm

Hi everyone:) 

Audree Kay was born at 41 weeks after 62 hours in Labor. (Not the experience I was hoping for as a first time mother.) She made her arrival on May 26th, 2014 at 9:12 AM by C-Section. Beautiful, healthy, 7 pounds, 7 ounces, and 20 inches long. She is our first child and has been our blessing. I had a very easy pregnancy. Worked 40 hours a week with a hour and half commute one direction up until my due date of May 19th. That day I was scheduled for induction on May 23rd at 8PM. After whats seemed like a lifetime I was finally able to see my precious little girl. We have been blessed so far. With only a early milk allergy she has shown no signs of any troubles. She has been sleeping in her crib since day 2. And now goes to bed at 9PM and sleeps until 6AM. Which works out great with our work schedule. I could not imagine life without my blue eye'd beauty. She is developing so quick! I am a VERY excited Mother!! And I am looking forward to getting to know everyone. :) New%20Picture.jpgNew%20Picture%204.jpgNew%20Picture%202.jpgNew%20Picture%205.jpgnew%20picture%208.jpgNew%20picture%2012.jpgnew%20picture%2013.jpgnew%20picture%206.jpg

Comment by yvgomez on August 5, 2014 at 4:21am

Hi my baby was born on May 05, weight 6lbs 11oz and was 20.5 inches long. Oliver Daniel was born on my late brother's birthday and has been such a blessing. He is more cranky than my daughter was and has been a challenge this past 3 months.

Members (30)

© 2014   Created by Mom365.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service