Mom365

Community

Information

March 2015

Members: 46
Latest Activity: Mar 22

Welcome, mamas!

Be sure to introduce yourself on the wall and tell us all about your two-year-old! Pics are good too :)

Discussion Forum

Playing with other kids their own age?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Mar 22. 0 Replies

How often is your little one getting time with other kids their age?  How do you find opportunities to allow your little one a chance to interact with others? Continue

Highs and lows of their second year?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Mar 9. 0 Replies

What have been some of the 'highs' you have had with your second year with your little one?  What are some of the 'low' spots you faced? Continue

What size?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Feb 22. 2 Replies

What size is your little one wearing right now? If you are buying ahead for the summer, what sizes are you buying?Continue

Washing new clothing?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Feb 16. 2 Replies

When you bring home new clothing for your little one, do you make sure to wash them before hand or do you not worry about it? Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of March 2015 to add comments!

Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on March 5, 2017 at 9:33am

Happy Second Birthday, March 2015 babies and moms! We'd like to wish you lots of luck, fun and happiness in the coming year, and look forward to sharing the next 12 months of milestones with you! And be sure to join us over in the Moms of 2-Year-Olds group  :)
xoxo
Amber, Katie, and everyone at Mom365

Comment by Cindy on May 19, 2016 at 3:14pm
Thankyou
Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on March 4, 2016 at 4:09pm

Happy first birthday to all the March 2015 babies and their mamas! Everyone here at Mom365 hopes your first year was a wonderful one. We look forward to seeing your babies grow and develop!

xo, Amber, Katie, and everyone at Mom365

Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on August 7, 2015 at 8:11am

Hi Kristin,

Welcome!  Congratulations on your little one!  If she cries after it's gone, I wouldn't hesitate to make a few more ounces and just see how she reacts to it. 

Comment by Kristin on August 6, 2015 at 7:11pm

Hello everyone!!! I had my first daughter on March 31st of 2015. She was a premie born at 32 weeks due to pre - eclampsia. She stayed in the hospital about 7 weeks after she was born. She is healthy and gaining weight appropriately. She is eating 4 oz every feeding (2 1/2 hours now) of the Enfamil Enfacare formula (premature milk). But cries when the milk is gone. Should I be giving her more than the 4 oz?

Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on June 30, 2015 at 7:17am

Hi Megan,

Juice is another one of those things that people do at all different times.  For my kids, I never did juice until they were about a year- unless there was a constipation issue, then I would give a little to try to get things moving.  My older kids aren't really fans of juices, I think it's because I didn't give it to them younger- but I don't have a problem with them not liking it.  Lots of sugar in them- although the baby stuff seems to have cut the sugar out, mostly.  If you wanted to do juices with your little one, 3 months is probably a safe time- they do get so much nutrition from the formula or breast milk though- I tended to not want them to fill up on anything else.  Hope that helps!

Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on June 30, 2015 at 7:13am

Hi Horesal,

Glad I could help!

Comment by Megan Naquin on June 28, 2015 at 12:29pm
When should you start juices? The pediatrician said around 3 months. I just dont want to start anything to soon. For the Gerber Juice do add water to it or is already diluted like it should be (half juice/half water)
Comment by Horesal on June 28, 2015 at 10:13am
Very helpful.,, I made an appointment on Friday. However the stools have thickened since then.
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on June 28, 2015 at 4:41am

It might be good to take her in for the diarrhea, just in case she has a bit of a tummy bug- with that factor I would worry about dehydration- some signs of that are being lethargic, sunken in eyes and soft spot on her head, no tears, no wet diapers or a decrease in them.  Other then the diarrhea though, sounds like she is doing well- even with just eating the 4 ounces- some babies just don't eat that much- I have a few that were the same way!  I always worried, but they grew and had diapers- our doctor just said to watch them, and other wise, some kids just do that.  Hope that helps a little!

Members (46)

© 2017   Created by Mom365.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service