Mom365

Community

Information

March 2014

A group for moms with babies born in March 2014.

Members: 31
Latest Activity: on Wednesday

Welcome, mamas!

Be sure to introduce yourself on the wall and tell us all about your new baby and pregnancy! Pics are good too :) 

Discussion Forum

Babies first Christmas Ornamant?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host on Wednesday. 0 Replies

I need to find a babies first Christmas ornament- have you found one that you like yet?  I thought Hallmark had some cute ones here:…Continue

Drool Rash

Started by JenG. Last reply by Katie, Mom365 Host Nov 13. 4 Replies

Does anyone have any problems with drool rash? My son has drool rash on his chin and we have tried a few things but nothing seems to help. We change out his bib a lot! Just started using the lansino…Continue

Who's got a crawler?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by FourGirls Nov 13. 7 Replies

Is your baby mobile and crawling around yet?  How are they doing with it? Continue

Carseats?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Nov 13. 2 Replies

What kind of carseat do you have for your little one?  Are you happy with it or do you wish you went with another brand? Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of March 2014 to add comments!

Comment by emily s on November 12, 2014 at 9:41pm
I am new to this group too. First time mom. Tyler turned 8 months old on Nov 1st. He crawls, walks with a walker, and babbles a lot. He is also very much into the oral phase. Need to watch him every second! Keeps me hopping :)
Comment by JenG on November 12, 2014 at 10:51am

Hey! New to this group. Mom of 2, Oldest just turned 7 years old and youngest will be 8 months old on the 25th of this month. My new baby Ethan is a very happy baby and we are such a blessed family!

Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on February 5, 2014 at 4:48pm

Prepare yourself for recovering from labor with these helpful articles!

Members (31)

© 2014   Created by Mom365.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service