Mom365

Community

Information

March 2014

A group for moms with babies born in March 2014.

Members: 33
Latest Activity: Dec 15

Welcome, mamas!

Be sure to introduce yourself on the wall and tell us all about your new baby and pregnancy! Pics are good too :) 

Discussion Forum

Tears and Santa!

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Dec 15. 0 Replies

Did you take your little one to see Santa?  How did it go?  I was just looking at Facebook and saw little ones all screaming at Santa- lol.  The pictures are too cute though. Continue

Overnight diapers?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Dec 9. 2 Replies

Do you use different diapers for overnight then you do during the day?  I noticed that Huggies makes some over night diapers, but I never thought to put on a different diaper over night- have you?Continue

Real or fake?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Nov 30. 0 Replies

Do you have a real or a fake tree for Christmas this year? Continue

Dressing up?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Nov 25. 0 Replies

Are you dressing up your little one for Thanksgiving dinner in a cute outfit?  Post pics of them if you have them!Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of March 2014 to add comments!

Comment by emily s on November 12, 2014 at 9:41pm
I am new to this group too. First time mom. Tyler turned 8 months old on Nov 1st. He crawls, walks with a walker, and babbles a lot. He is also very much into the oral phase. Need to watch him every second! Keeps me hopping :)
Comment by JenG on November 12, 2014 at 10:51am

Hey! New to this group. Mom of 2, Oldest just turned 7 years old and youngest will be 8 months old on the 25th of this month. My new baby Ethan is a very happy baby and we are such a blessed family!

Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on February 5, 2014 at 4:48pm

Prepare yourself for recovering from labor with these helpful articles!

Members (33)

© 2014   Created by Mom365.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service