Mom365

Community

Information

March 2014

A group for moms with babies born in March 2014.

Members: 22
Latest Activity: 13 hours ago

Welcome, mamas!

Be sure to introduce yourself on the wall and tell us all about your new baby and pregnancy! Pics are good too :) 

Discussion Forum

Spit up?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Katie, Mom365 Host 13 hours ago. 3 Replies

Do you have any spit up issues with your little one?  Do you use spit up cloths or just change shirts all the time?Sometimes I wonder if the spit up cloth is worth worrying about since they miss it…Continue

Do you use a baby book?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Katie, Mom365 Host yesterday. 4 Replies

Our little ones grow so fast!  I'm not sure about you, but I like to document as much of how they grow as I possibly can!  How do you track your little ones growth?  Do you use a baby book or an app?Continue

What are they sleeping in?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Gwen Guzmán yesterday. 1 Reply

What sleeping arrangements have you made for your little one?  Some moms use Moses baskets, others use bassinets, some use the crib... there are so many ways for a little one to go to bed when they…Continue

Crying triggesrs?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Gwen Guzmán yesterday. 1 Reply

You are probably getting to know your baby a little better as they reach the two month mark! Have you noticed what their crying triggers are and can you tell what they need from the cry?I noticed…Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of March 2014 to add comments!

Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on February 5, 2014 at 4:48pm

Prepare yourself for recovering from labor with these helpful articles!

Members (22)

© 2014   Created by Mom365.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service