Mom365

Community

Information

June 2016

A group for moms of babies born in June 2016.

Members: 3
Latest Activity: Apr 7

Welcome, mamas!

Be sure to introduce yourself on the wall and tell us all about your new baby! Pics are good too :)

Discussion Forum

Favorite food?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Apr 7. 2 Replies

What is your little one's favorite food?  Do they like a variety of things or are they pretty limited on what they will eat? Continue

9 month photos?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Mar 23. 0 Replies

Are you having 9 month photos taken of your little one? Where did you go to get them taken? Did you have any fun props or poses that you used during the photo session?Continue

Practicing skills?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Mar 15. 0 Replies

Do you take the time to practice skills (crawling, walking, standing) with your little one?  What types of things do you do to practice? Continue

Do you use a changing table?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Mar 9. 0 Replies

Have you used a changing table with your little one- or do you skip that and change your little one somewhere else?  Would you recommend that a new mom get a changing table or not?Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of June 2016 to add comments!

Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on April 7, 2017 at 1:02pm

That sounds like an interesting job!  It is so hard to leave your baby at home though.  :( 

Comment by dubstains on April 7, 2017 at 8:50am

I work for our local courts, scheduling hearings and maintaining the dockets for 3 judges and magistrate's. I've worked there for almost 17 years, and have always loved my job - but now, my heartstrings get pulled every morning I drop her off at the sitter's!

Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on April 7, 2017 at 8:03am

Welcome Wendy!  Glad to have you!  I love the name Elliot Rose.  What do you do for a living? 

Comment by dubstains on April 6, 2017 at 7:44pm

Hello! I'm Wendy, from NE Ohio...happily married wife since 10/17/14 and momma to Elliot Rose, and our two furbabies Grizzly and Kali. I'm a full-time working mom who tries to soak up every precious ounce of baby time in my spare time! Looking forward to getting to know some other moms, so anything else you'd like to know, ask away! :)

Members (3)

© 2017   Created by Mom365.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service