June 2014

A group for moms of babies born in June 2014.

Members: 47
Latest Activity: Nov 16

Welcome, mamas!

Be sure to introduce yourself on the wall and tell us all about your toddler! Pics are good too :) 

Discussion Forum

Trying new foods?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Nov 16. 0 Replies

How does your child react with new foods?  Will they try them?  Do you put new foods in front of them often?Continue

Why would you say that?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Sep 28. 0 Replies

We have all had an in law, or friend, or even stranger say things to us about our kids or ourselves in the capacity of being a mom that make us cringe.  What is something that someone has said to you…Continue

What is your biggest need?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Kheart14 Aug 26. 1 Reply

As moms, we are always looking to meet our little one's needs- but if someone asked you right now- what's your biggest need- what would your response be?Continue

Recognizable words?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Jul 27. 2 Replies

Has your little one said any recognizable words yet?  What was the first word they said that you could recognize? Continue

Comment Wall

You need to be a member of June 2014 to add comments!

Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on June 1, 2015 at 2:07pm

Happy first birthday to all the June 2014 babies and their mamas! Everyone here at Mom365 hopes your first year was a wonderful one. We look forward to seeing your babies grow and develop!

Comment by Kheart14 on February 13, 2015 at 5:45pm

Janisa18, Gianni weighs 20 pounds and he also sits up on his own. I liked the 3 wheel stroller but the kind I got, the wheel in the front doesn't move sideways, it's the one that stays straight so when I used it over the weekend, it was hard to move around :/ I wasn't sure at what age it's ok to use the umbrella stroller but if he can use it, then I'm going to buy him one of those. Thank you!

Comment by Janisa18 on February 13, 2015 at 5:42pm

She uses fisher price cant think of the exact name one of them is a stroller for her which is a girly toy but they have a few different ones she also has quite a few I will update when I am home thank you for advice appreciate it!

Comment by Kheart14 on February 13, 2015 at 5:38pm

Janisa18, all babies are different. I thought I was going to have a hard time getting Gianni off my boobies but I had him on that and formula. I was at home with him until he was 5 months so I always breastfed but when we went out on public, I gave him formula. He never cared for the pacifier so at night, even when he wasn't hungry, he wanted my boob to just suck on. When I started working, I would only give formula to the daycare and in a few weeks, I wasn't breastfeeding anymore. The dr told me I can start giving him solids at 4-5 months so I gave him Gerber (banana and green beans) but he would only eat a bit. Then at 6 months I gave him an actual banana and green beans along with other vegetables and he liked that more. To this day, he rather eat "real" food than Gerber. Just last night, I couldn't take a bite of my food because he wanted the broccoli I had made lol He is still on the formula but like I said, loves food. So maybe try "real" food than the Gerber? also, what toy does she use when she walks?

Comment by Janisa18 on February 13, 2015 at 5:33pm

Hi Kheart14,

How much does he weigh if he sits up he should be fine to be in a umbrella stroller I use a stroller with 3 wheels baby trend can be a jogger or regular it has a switch on it to change mode I love it it is great highly recommend to moms!

Comment by Janisa18 on February 13, 2015 at 5:30pm

Anybody still breastfeeding?  I am still breastfeeding my baby girl who just turned 8months yesterday full time she has never had formula I was wondering if any of you are having a hard time with baby eating solids? mine tends to not be so thrilled about eating she rather breastfeed than eat her food I am trying different ways to feed her she just takes 3 tablespoons and is done..her weight everything is great her development she stands up on her own for about 5 seconds walks around with her walking toys for support sits up since 5 months.

Comment by Kheart14 on February 13, 2015 at 2:57pm

Hello June moms...just wondering what type of stroller are yall using. My mom bought me the one that comes with the car seat but I never liked the stroller. It's big and bulky and I want something more like a umbrella stroller mix with the regular stroller...(if that makes any sense). Gianni just turned 8 months on Monday, would yall say he is still too little for a umbrella stroller? I carry him everywhere I go and he gets heavy after a while lol but I bought one the other day and the wheel in the front is those that only stays straight (should have paid attention before buying it) so I want to sell it (real cheap if yall are interested)...and buy another but mean while, would yall say the umbrella stroller is still not good for him to use at his age?

Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on February 2, 2015 at 2:50pm

Hi there,

Welcome!  Sounds like you have a boy that loves to be a boy- that's awesome!  Glad to hear you are enjoying the site so far- just let us know if you need anything!

Comment by Kheart14 on February 2, 2015 at 11:02am

Hello everyone, I'm new to this site and I really love it so far. My baby (Gianni) will be 8 months and is already crawling, standing up, playing a long. He doesn't have a favorite cartoon character but he loves watching sports with us. He loves getting the ball and throwing it, kicking it and we can tell he can't wait until he can run to play with his dad and step-brother.

Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on February 1, 2015 at 4:53pm

Hi Amna,

Welcome and congrats on the twin boys- glad to have you here!

Members (47)

© 2015   Created by Mom365.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service