Mom365

Community

Information

June 2014

A group for moms of babies born in June 2014.

Members: 35
Latest Activity: 3 hours ago

Welcome, mamas!

Be sure to introduce yourself on the wall and tell us all about your pregnancy and new baby! Pics are good too :) 

Discussion Forum

Spoon grabbing?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host 3 hours ago. 2 Replies

When you are eating, does your little one grab for your spoon? Are they interested in the foods you are eating or pretty content?Continue

Who has a crawler?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host on Wednesday. 6 Replies

How is your little one doing with crawling?  Do they have it down yet or still working? Continue

Play dates?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Jan 20. 0 Replies

Have you had your little one go to any play dates with other little ones their age? Would you like to organize play dates so you can have some mommy time with another mom?I always have trouble…Continue

What time is bed time?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Jan 17. 2 Replies

What time do you put your little one down for the night? How are they sleeping- do they do longer stretches at night now?Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of June 2014 to add comments!

Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on January 5, 2015 at 11:30am

Wow, 8 babies!  That is a busy day!

Comment by Nikki on January 4, 2015 at 6:38pm
Congrats on the arrival of your handsome little man!!!! Haley was born at 12:21am!!! The 7th was a popular day... My Dr. delivered 8 babies on the 7th!
Comment by Natasha Harris on January 4, 2015 at 5:33pm
I just had my first. A handsome baby boy also born on June 7th at 11pm
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on January 4, 2015 at 3:25pm

Hi Nikki,

Congrats!  So glad that your baby girl arrived- I'm sure those 8 years of trying were difficult!  Enjoy that baby girl and can't wait to get to know you both more!

Comment by Nikki on January 3, 2015 at 11:48pm
Hello!!!!! New to the group!!! My sweet baby girl was born June 7th. She is our first!!!! My husband and I have been married for 9 years and tried for 8 years for this awesome little bundle of cuteness!!!!!
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on November 13, 2014 at 6:04am

I'm a June baby and I have a daughter in June as well (although she is five now!)- so I agree it's a great month!  :)  Congratulations again- she's beautiful!

Comment by HoneyEyez86 on November 13, 2014 at 12:25am

Hey Everyone! Glad To Be Apart Of The June Group. Such A Great Month, I Was Born In June As Well & Our Daughter Was Born The Day Before My Birthday. What A Wonderful Early B-Day Gift! This Is My Husband & I's First. We Have Been Together 10 Years & Married 3 Years. Our Daughter JoAnna Was Born June 27th @ 5:15 pm. She Weighed 6 lbs 11 oz & Was 19.5 inchs.

Comment by evelyn on August 17, 2014 at 3:42pm

it is my husband helps

Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on August 17, 2014 at 7:09am
Oh no, that is rough :( PPD is not fun. Hang in there, hopefully it will get better soon.
Comment by evelyn on August 17, 2014 at 3:33am

its stressful i am dealing with postpartum to but i couldn't imagine not having her.

Members (35)

© 2015   Created by Mom365.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service