Mom365

Community

Information

June 2014

A group for moms of babies born in June 2014.

Members: 31
Latest Activity: yesterday

Welcome, mamas!

Be sure to introduce yourself on the wall and tell us all about your pregnancy and new baby! Pics are good too :) 

Discussion Forum

Christmas photo?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host yesterday. 8 Replies

Are you getting a Christmas photo of your little one done?  Do you have special plans to use them in a Christmas card?  I'd love to hear your ideas!Continue

Grandparents and foods!

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Nov 19. 2 Replies

I always had wanted my little ones' first taste of dessert to be on their first birthday- I thought it would make it really special.  But with each of my kids grandparents decide that they get to…Continue

Cousins and Siblings.

Started by evelyn. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Nov 16. 3 Replies

Ella does not have any siblings but she has a cousin (Maddison). Maddie is very protective of Ella. Se won't let anybody she does not know get near Ella.Do your babies siblings or cousins protect the…Continue

Pets! Get Moving! & Food!

Started by ChristinaZ. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Nov 16. 4 Replies

Who all has pets that just LOVE the little one? Our dog, Boo (We got him for her before she was born.. we thought Boo would be an easy thing for her to say when talking time comes), thinks she is the…Continue

Tags: crawling, food, pets, 2014, June

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of June 2014 to add comments!

Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on November 13, 2014 at 6:04am

I'm a June baby and I have a daughter in June as well (although she is five now!)- so I agree it's a great month!  :)  Congratulations again- she's beautiful!

Comment by HoneyEyez86 on November 13, 2014 at 12:25am

Hey Everyone! Glad To Be Apart Of The June Group. Such A Great Month, I Was Born In June As Well & Our Daughter Was Born The Day Before My Birthday. What A Wonderful Early B-Day Gift! This Is My Husband & I's First. We Have Been Together 10 Years & Married 3 Years. Our Daughter JoAnna Was Born June 27th @ 5:15 pm. She Weighed 6 lbs 11 oz & Was 19.5 inchs.

Comment by evelyn on August 17, 2014 at 3:42pm

it is my husband helps

Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on August 17, 2014 at 7:09am
Oh no, that is rough :( PPD is not fun. Hang in there, hopefully it will get better soon.
Comment by evelyn on August 17, 2014 at 3:33am

its stressful i am dealing with postpartum to but i couldn't imagine not having her.

Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on August 17, 2014 at 3:28am
Welcome, Evelyn, and congrats on your baby girl :) How's being a mommy going?
Comment by evelyn on August 17, 2014 at 2:05am

I am Evelyn and my Daughters name is Ella. She was born June 6th of this year.

Comment by Mike n Jen Smith on June 14, 2014 at 10:47am

hello all, newbie on the block, well new here and back with a newborn......just a hello.......hope everyone is well, happy, and blessed, and not too sleep deprived

Members (31)

© 2014   Created by Mom365.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service