Mom365

Community

Information

June 2014

A group for moms of babies born in June 2014.

Members: 29
Latest Activity: Oct 23

Welcome, mamas!

Be sure to introduce yourself on the wall and tell us all about your pregnancy and new baby! Pics are good too :) 

Discussion Forum

Have you made anything?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by ChristinaZ Oct 23. 7 Replies

Have you made anything for your little one? Do you sew and have made an outfit or blanket? What about knitting a hat? For my first two kids I made them each a cross stitch, but I haven't done that…Continue

Where is baby sleeping?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Oct 12. 7 Replies

Is your little one in your room or are they set up to sleep somewhere else at this point? Continue

Do you use lists?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Oct 6. 2 Replies

My to do list is always growing- even if I don't write it out.  Sometimes I don't write it all down and it just seems like I can't get started.  I've found that if I write the things down that need…Continue

Fall decorations?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Sep 15. 0 Replies

One of my favorite things to do in the fall is decorate the house- I love the pumpkins, Indian corn, leaves and acorns!  Do you decorate for the fall?  What kind of decorations do you use? Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of June 2014 to add comments!

Comment by evelyn on August 17, 2014 at 3:42pm

it is my husband helps

Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on August 17, 2014 at 7:09am
Oh no, that is rough :( PPD is not fun. Hang in there, hopefully it will get better soon.
Comment by evelyn on August 17, 2014 at 3:33am

its stressful i am dealing with postpartum to but i couldn't imagine not having her.

Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on August 17, 2014 at 3:28am
Welcome, Evelyn, and congrats on your baby girl :) How's being a mommy going?
Comment by evelyn on August 17, 2014 at 2:05am

I am Evelyn and my Daughters name is Ella. She was born June 6th of this year.

Comment by Mike n Jen Smith on June 14, 2014 at 10:47am

hello all, newbie on the block, well new here and back with a newborn......just a hello.......hope everyone is well, happy, and blessed, and not too sleep deprived

Members (29)

© 2014   Created by Mom365.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service