Mom365

Community

Information

January 2014

A group for moms with babies born in January 2014.

Members: 78
Latest Activity: 19 hours ago

Welcome, mamas!

Be sure to introduce yourself on the wall and tell us all about your little one! Pics are good too :)

Discussion Forum

Walking down memory lane- you're pregnant!

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host May 19. 0 Replies

You just found out that you were expecting!  Do you remember how you found out?  How did you feel about it?  Were you surprised? 
If you could go back and tell yourself anything in that moment-…Continue

Pillow?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host May 13. 0 Replies

Have you started to use a pillow with your little one yet?  Some say after a year old it's ok, others say wait until two- what are your thoughts? Continue

Haircuts?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host May 10. 0 Replies

Do you take your little one anywhere for a hair cut or do you do them yourself?  I usually just trim things up on my own, but I'm far from a hair stylist so sometimes I think about taking them…Continue

My baby is not walking or crawling yet

Started by Kmbarker81. Last reply by Kmbarker81 May 1. 2 Replies

Hello everyone,My baby is almost 15 months now and he can't crawl or walk yet. He can only say "mama"He has had febrial seizures this year so we ended up taking him in to the doctor, they did an MRI…Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of January 2014 to add comments!

Comment by Amy on April 27, 2015 at 9:09am
Ty Amber , she still has eczema, but with everything ruled out ....it's just one of those thing u have to deal with , they usually grow out of it (HOPEFULLY )
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on April 24, 2015 at 8:13am

Hi Amy,

So glad you found something that helped! 

Comment by Amy on April 23, 2015 at 3:35pm
On the rest of her, not restimated lol ,the stupid smart phone thinks It know what I want to say lol
Comment by Amy on April 23, 2015 at 3:32pm
My daughter got this around that same time period..... I have tried soy , cutting out wheat , blood test,cutting out milk , all creams , she just has sinsitive skin like me ....she has red patches on her cheeks and sandpaper type rash on her upper arms and thighs and very dry skin ....I have found she also gets a rash on her VA - JJ (lol, that's what I call it) from regular diapers and products on the restimated of her....so I use the Honest company brand (It's not because I am a supper green type momma, my boys used regular diapers) she is just sinsitive to everything .The diapers and products r great and I even use her stuff too ,not a trying to sell this stuff cause every baby is different but this works for us .... I do have to put 2 diapers on her night because the stuff that makes other diapers hold more is what bothers her skin so there is no way this kind of diaper can hold all night ....
Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on January 1, 2015 at 2:30pm

Happy first birthday to all the January 2014 babies and their mamas! Everyone here at Mom365 hopes your first year was a wonderful one. We look forward to seeing your babies grow and develop!

Comment by casey on November 21, 2014 at 10:01am
Hi everyone! Quick question....my son has randomly just started getting eczema. We have a doc appt monday but in the meantime im just curious if anyone elses baby just randomly got eczema and what could be causing it? We have changed nothing recently...he still eats the same foods and still breast feeds and same detergent since he was a newborn. Also what works best to get rid of it...ive tried aquaphor, coconut oil, oatmeal, etc. Driving us crazy here...lol. thanks!
Comment by Cortney on September 18, 2014 at 10:11am
Thank you so much!
Comment by Marishka on September 18, 2014 at 2:02am
My son was like that at first. With the first and the second little spoonful of cereal I thought he loved it, but after that he refused it. I tried again later and it was still the same. After a week of trying he started eating more than just two bites. He was eating about 5-10 bites of the cereal. I switched up to cereal mixed with puréed sweet potatoes and then he was eating more. Then every few days I would let him try something new. After about a month of working on feeding him a bit more each time, he now eats two full baby bullet jars of puréed food. We started feeding him solids at 6 months and now he is 9 months. Also since your son has allergies, I would stick with one kind food for a few days even if he only takes a few bites before you introduce another kind of food just to make sure he doesn't have/develop any allergies. I also have 4 year old twins. A girl and a boy. My daughter was more sensitive to foods, not necessarily allergic, so with her I introduced different kinds of foods at a slower pace than my son. Hope this helps you! Remember that you rock! Parenting is just figuring things out and as long as your baby is happy and healthy you are doing everything right.
Comment by Cortney on September 18, 2014 at 12:25am
I've tried both :( it's so discouraging. Maybe I'm just giving up to soon? I thought if he didn't seem interested I should wait a while before trying again? Should I continue offering the same stuff every day?
Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on September 17, 2014 at 11:22pm
Welcome, Cortney! Your little guy sounds very sweet :) How are you doing table foods, as purées or more chunky stuff at this point? I have heard it might take 10 tries before a baby likes something so don't give up hope :)

Members (78)

© 2015   Created by Mom365.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service