Mom365

Community

Information

January 2014

A group for moms with babies born in January 2014.

Members: 54
Latest Activity: Jul 13

Welcome, mamas!

Be sure to introduce yourself on the wall and tell us all about your new baby and pregnancy! Pics are good too :)

Discussion Forum

Mesh Feeders?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Jul 13. 0 Replies

Have you ever used one of those mesh feeders?  I never have with my kids- they looked like a bigger mess then I wanted to worry about, but a few people have told me they are great!I can't decide if I…Continue

How are solids going?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Jul 7. 2 Replies

Have you started solids yet? How's the transition going? What does the feeding schedule look like?Continue

Easily Irritated?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Jun 28. 8 Replies

Has having a new baby around changed much between you and your husband?  What adjustments have you had to make?  Has it been easier to feel irritated at your husband, or are you guys adjusting ok to…Continue

Anyone have a rolling baby yet?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Jun 17. 6 Replies

Some babies will roll over by the time they are 5 months old- some will take a little bit longer.Has your baby started rolling yet?  Are they showing signs of trying?  If they are rolling, do you…Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of January 2014 to add comments!

Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on July 8, 2014 at 10:33pm

Rut,
Don't hesitate to ask anything if you have questions!  Do let us know how it goes!

Comment by Rut on July 7, 2014 at 12:37pm
Thank you Amber !! First time mom I am new to all of this, makes me nervous on whether I am doing this correctly will let ya know how it goes.
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on July 7, 2014 at 5:08am
Hi Rut and welcome!
Usually what helps them roll over is making use they get plenty of floor time. Spend some time with them on their bellies and some time letting them just lay on the floor with toys and you around them. Don't feel pressure to have your little one rolling over at a set time though. All my kids have hit that milestone at different times and it's ok for them not to hit it right when the books say so. As long as he is growing and there aren't any other issues, it will happen as he is ready! :)
Comment by Rut on July 5, 2014 at 9:43pm
Hi my name is Rut my handsome baby boy was born on January 4th 8ibs 3oz 21inches long. My son doesn't roll over all the way yet. Is there anything I can do to help him?
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on June 17, 2014 at 4:34pm

Welcome Tessa!  My little one didn't make it to January- Dec. 26th.  She is rolling over both ways and starting to try to scoot.  No teeth yet though!  I love baby smiles!  How great that your little one has always slept through the night- definitely blessed!

Comment by bilbreyt on June 16, 2014 at 11:17pm

Hello, My name is Tessa, and on January 13, 2014, I had an 8.2lbs 21 3/4 inch long healthy baby boy named Lawson! I just realize today there was a discussion page for January babies, and want o enter and be up on everything going on with everyone's January Babies! Lawson is rolling over both ways constantly, has two teeth right in the front on bottom, does this screaming thing to talk to us, and smiles all the time. He has always slept all through the night, and we have been very Blessed with a very good little Boy!!!

Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on May 22, 2014 at 11:02pm

Welcome Veronica!  Your little ones are so cute!  Nice to have you here. 

Comment by Veronica Gonzalez on May 22, 2014 at 10:48pm
Born on January 16 2014
Comment by Veronica Gonzalez on May 22, 2014 at 10:47pm
Hi everyone! I'm all late but my name is Veronica and I had twins Sofia (weight 6.12 lb) and Gabriel (6.15 lb)
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on May 15, 2014 at 9:57pm

Hi Prechus- great to meet you!  Congratulations on your son Ethan! 

Members (54)

© 2014   Created by Mom365.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service