Mom365

Community

Information

January 2014

A group for moms with babies born in January 2014.

Members: 37
Latest Activity: yesterday

Welcome, mamas!

Be sure to introduce yourself on the wall and tell us all about your new baby and pregnancy! Pics are good too :)

Discussion Forum

Do you share these items?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host on Wednesday. 4 Replies

I was reading an article about ways to save money on baby products- the article suggested sharing items such as lotions, detergents, and even toothpaste with your little one (in other words not…Continue

Tags: products, baby, saving, money

How long has it been?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Apr 14. 0 Replies

The other day I was picking my daughter up at her preschool and some of the moms were discussing how long it had been since they had a date with their husband.  Some of them it had been 4 years- or…Continue

Did your doctor give you a gift?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Apr 3. 0 Replies

When your baby was born, did your doctor give you a little gift for your little one? I was reading about a doctor that gives all the babies he delivers little hats- what a cute idea!  Definitely more…Continue

Who was with you in the delivery room?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Apr 2. 10 Replies

Who did you have in the delivery room with you?  Was it pretty stress free with that person there?  I was reading about a case in NJ where the mother didn't want the father of the baby in the…Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of January 2014 to add comments!

Comment by Amelia's Mommy on Wednesday
Hello! My name is Christine and I'm the proud mama of a beautiful baby girl born 1/27/14. She was 6 lbs 8 oz and 20 inches and is still a little peanut but growing perfectly. I'm going back to work on Monday and will miss my at-home time with her, but I love my work so I'm happy to get back to it.
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on April 2, 2014 at 11:59pm

Hi Ashley,

Welcome and congratulations on your New Years Day baby!

Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on April 2, 2014 at 11:59pm

I twin mommy- welcome!  Great to meet you!

Comment by Ashley Manning on April 2, 2014 at 10:19pm
Hi my name is ashley mother of 5. my last born is Memphis born on 1/1/2014 at 3:16 pm 8#7oz 21 1/2 inches he was very healthy big boy an had some brown hair not as much as his siblings but still had some up there :)
Comment by twin mommy on April 2, 2014 at 10:18pm

Hi everyone! Im new here. I am a mother to an 8 year old boy and 10 week old twin boys. I work part time so I am able to stay home with my babies. 

Comment by Christine on April 2, 2014 at 4:49am
Nice to meet you too Amber.
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on April 2, 2014 at 4:17am

Hi Amber- love your name!  :)  I just saw the photos on your profile and your Chloe is so cute!  It's nice to meet you!

Comment by Amber on April 2, 2014 at 12:04am

Hi my name is Amber.  I am a first time mom and my daughter was born on January 7, 2014.  Her name is Chloe and she was 8lbs 4oz and 21.5" long.  She is an amazing little girl and is so advanced in everything she does.  She will be 3 months old next week and im so excited to watch her grow and see what amazing thing she will pick up next!!! :)

Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on April 1, 2014 at 7:18am

HI Christine!

I mixed formula and  breast milk with my first- it's nice to meet you!

Comment by Christine on March 31, 2014 at 11:38pm
Hi, my name is Christine and my son Hamza was born Jan. 17, 2014 via C-section weighing 7lbs 11oz and measuring 19 inches long. Motherhood is amazing and I am enjoying every second of it! I am breastfeeding 70 percent of the day and offering about 3 formula bottles a day, anyone else mixing breastfeeding with formula feeding?

Members (37)

© 2014   Created by Mom365.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service