Mom365

Community

Information

February 2015

Members: 37
Latest Activity: on Wednesday

Welcome, mamas!

Be sure to introduce yourself on the wall and tell us all about your toddler! Pics are good too :)

Discussion Forum

If you have another...

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host on Wednesday. 0 Replies

If you had another baby, what types of things would you do differently?  What are some of the things that you would do the same? Continue

Easter basket stuffers?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Mar 19. 0 Replies

What are you filling your little one's Easter basket with this year?  Have you found any great deals on basket goodies? Continue

Big kid bed transition?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Mar 9. 0 Replies

Have you made the transition to a big kid bed yet?  How is it going so far if you have?  If you haven't, what types of things keep you from making the move and do you have plans to do it?Continue

What types of screen time does your little one get?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Feb 22. 0 Replies

What types of screen time does your little one get?  Is their screen time on the TV, tablet, smart phone, or computer?Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of February 2015 to add comments!

Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on February 4, 2016 at 5:34pm

Happy first birthday to all the February 2015 babies and their mamas! Everyone here at Mom365 hopes your first year was a wonderful one. We look forward to seeing your babies grow and develop!

xo, Amber, Katie, and everyone at Mom365

Comment by LadyBird on November 25, 2015 at 1:31pm

On a desktop, full site.

Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on November 25, 2015 at 5:32am

Hi!

So sorry you ran into some trouble adding a photo- are you on a mobile device or using the full site on your computer?

Comment by LadyBird on November 24, 2015 at 1:55pm

Hello! I was trying to add a photo of my Pooter who was born on my 35th birthday of February 9th, in the most dramatic way (thanks grandma). I couldn't figure out how to add the photo though :(.

Pooter is my husband's first child, my second, but our third........one of our favorite riddles.

Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on May 30, 2015 at 6:45am

Hi Krystal,
Yes! It's totally normal- not fun and grosses me out too, but it is normal with all those hormones dropping off and fluctuating (if you are nursing especially). There were times, I thought I was going to go bald, but I never did- thankfully!

Comment by Krystal on May 29, 2015 at 9:49am

I've just recently started losing clumps of my hair & have been told its a postpartum thing but I'm not sure. All I know is its absolutely gross! Is this normal my baby has just turned 3 months?

Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on May 29, 2015 at 7:18am

Hi Thordis,
She is adorable! It's great to meet you!

Comment by Thordis on May 28, 2015 at 2:21pm

Hello! I'm a 43 year old first time SMC (single mother by choice) and it's the best decision I've ever made! Naomi was born on Feb. 19th and every day has been a joy and a blessing. I look forward to corresponding with you all and esp with other single mothers who can share tips and advice. 

Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on May 28, 2015 at 5:53am

Hi Krystal!

I think "normal" is a pretty relative term when you are talking about kids, lol!  Each child develops at their own pace- there is a bit of a 'curve' as to what most kids will do around a certain age- but in my experience, some kids are ahead, and some kids a little further behind the curve- I have yet to meet one that actually does all things right on that 'schedule' lol! 

Comment by Krystal on May 27, 2015 at 10:22am

This weeks news letter for babys 13 weeks talks about things my little man's been doing since around 1 month old! He pushes himself up to stand and is ready to go already, him being my first child I'm not sure if that's normal?

Members (37)

© 2017   Created by Mom365.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service