Mom365

Community

Information

February 2014

A group for moms with babies born in February 2014.

Members: 68
Latest Activity: yesterday

Welcome, mamas!

Be sure to introduce yourself on the wall and tell us all about your little one! Pics are good too :) 

Discussion Forum

Snacks off the tray?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Dec 16. 4 Replies

Is your little one munching on snacks off their tray now?  What kind of snacks do you put on the tray for them? Continue

Crawling and pulling up?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Dec 16. 2 Replies

How is your little one doing with crawling and pulling up?  Are they getting around pretty well?Continue

Babies favorite time of the day?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by amberv02 Dec 8. 10 Replies

What time of the day is your babies favorite time? Are they more of a 'morning person' or a 'night owl'?Continue

Christmas tree?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Dec 2. 2 Replies

Have you put your Christmas tree up yet?  What does your little one think of it?  How are they doing with crawling and the tree being there?  Do they stay out of it ok?Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of February 2014 to add comments!

Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on November 20, 2014 at 2:13pm

here's my Isla Megan, almost nine months--we call her Bean, or Isla Bean, or Lala :)

Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on November 20, 2014 at 2:01pm

My little girl mastered the pincher grasp a few weeks ago. It's so cute to watch her very deliberately pick up blueberries and Cheerios and place them carefully in her mouth. Love it :)

Comment by Erica on November 6, 2014 at 11:33am
Whats your email? I can send it to you.
Comment by RyAnn on November 6, 2014 at 4:28am
Thank you for looking into it. They did send me week 38. Now Im just awaiting 37.
Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on November 6, 2014 at 4:25am
Hi RyAnn, I spoke to our newsletter editor and she mentioned that they have been having some email delivery problems. They are looking into it so hopefully the issues will get fixed and we'll all go back to getting our newsletters!
Comment by RyAnn on October 31, 2014 at 9:58am
Yes I checked everyday all over. It would be strange for it to suddenly go into spam but its not there. I sent Mom365 an email but no response. Is there a particular address I can send to to ensure a response. I'd like to make sure I'm still receiving them.
Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on October 30, 2014 at 11:10pm
My daughter is just-turned eight months and so much fun! But also so much work. She's crawling like crazy and into everything. She puts everything in her mouth. I think this morning she sampled some dirty baby wipes before I had a chance to get them out of her way. So basically I can't put her down unsupervised, but I can't hold her all the time either. I know this phase won't last very long, but it's a tricky one! Very high maintenance :)
Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on October 30, 2014 at 3:22pm

Hi RyAnn, that's strange that you didnt get it. Did you check your spam folder, sometimes they end up there. We send the newsletters until baby's second birthday so lots more time to enjoy 'em :)
Let me know if you don't have the newsletter and I can try to get it to you.

Comment by RyAnn on October 30, 2014 at 1:52pm
I didn't get my week 37 newsletter telling about baby in week 37. Did anyone else? If you did can you post it here? I love reading about what baby may be doing each week. Does anyone know how long they send these weekly updates?
Comment by amberv02 on September 18, 2014 at 1:49pm

Hi Katie and thanks for the reply! I was nursing to sleep as well but once I started the sleep training I stopped and instead moved his last feeding to about 20-30 minutes before putting him down. Was thinking he's developed a severely strong sleep association with my boob and sleep! Maybe your little one has the same issue going on as you stated you nurse to sleep? How do you get yours to stay asleep past her first sleep cycle? I started, as a last ditch effort this past Saturday with a modified cry it out method. Wasn't thrilled but decided to give it a try. We already had a consistent bed time routine in place. He eats, we have some playtime, bath, and then a bedtime story and then I put him down. I've given him a "lovey" in hopes that it will help him feel more secure and he sometimes takes a paci but not always. Once I put him down I walk out of the room. If he fusses I go back every few moments reassuring him by rubbing the sides of his face or patting his back and tell him it's bedtime and that mommy loves him. I was terrified it'd be hours of screaming but to my surprise the first night it took 20 minutes, the 2nd it took about 5, the 3rd it was almost instant, and last night took about 5 and the only reason I think he back slid a little bit was because he had been coughing all afternoon and maybe didn't feel all that great. For now when he's waking up I'm nursing him and he usually falls back asleep fairly quickly. Sometimes though (this has been true for the last several months) when he wakes up he won't nurse AND won't go back to sleep. Last night he woke up at 4:15 and didn't go back to sleep until 6 am! Being a full-time working momma, well the lack of sleep has definitely caught up with me and I feel like I'm chronically exhausted!! I've exclusively breastfed and my husband resorted to the couch months ago not being able to handle the constant waking so it's been all me, the entire 7 months! Oh and I have a 4 year old also and feel so bad because I know I haven't been the momma I want to be because of this sleep exhaustion. :(

Members (68)

© 2014   Created by Mom365.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service