Mom365

Community

Information

February 2014

A group for moms with babies born in February 2014.

Members: 52
Latest Activity: 2 hours ago

Welcome, mamas!

Be sure to introduce yourself on the wall and tell us all about your new baby! Pics are good too :) 

Discussion Forum

How big is your little one?

Started by JennMomof2. Last reply by gabe214 2 hours ago. 4 Replies

My DD is 14.6 pounds and 26 inches long, how big is your little one?Continue

How many night feedings?

Started by Katie, Mom365 Host. Last reply by JennMomof2 3 hours ago. 2 Replies

I know by six months most babies are supposed to be able to go all night without eating. My baby, no way. She eats at least once and sometimes two or three times. We haven't tried sleep training…Continue

No Babble Baby

Started by JennMomof2. Last reply by Katie, Mom365 Host 16 hours ago. 4 Replies

Hello everyone! My baby girl is 6 months and one week old. I have one other child who is 8 years old, when she was a baby she was all about talking, she was laid back, never crawled, didn't walk…Continue

What's their favorite sleep position?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host yesterday. 5 Replies

Now that your little one is moving around more, do they have a favorite sleeping position other then what you lay them in?  What funny sleep positions have you found your little ones in? Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of February 2014 to add comments!

Comment by JennB on August 16, 2014 at 12:22am

Hi! My name is Jennifer and on Feb 28 my husband and I were blessed with our beautiful baby girl Raina Grace. She was 8 pounds 14 ounces and 20.25 inches long. Before her we had 2 miscarriages (one at almost 19 weeks), so she is our little miracle, and we couldn't be happier to have her. She has colic (still :-( ) and is teething, but they have not broken through yet. She rolls and scoots everywhere, and babbles constantly. She used to sleep through the night, but once she started teething, that ended. She's about 19 pounds now, and is occasionally eating solids, but she's not "sold" on them yet,

Comment by Sarah on August 9, 2014 at 9:28pm
Clayton has started saying mama! Not just like a one time fluke as part of his babbling, but constantly. Sometime just "mama!", and sometimes momomomomom. Lol. It seems to be his syllable of choice for now and certainly can't complain :) He can roll over both ways now, scoots himself around in circles on his back, sometimes takes a few steps while holding his dads hands, is sitting up a little by himself, drinks water from a cup or bottle that I'm holding, started trying some solids from a spoon or mesh feeder (he loves them), and seems very close to cutting a tooth. So much at once! Its amazing and a little overwhelming.
Comment by Lachell on August 3, 2014 at 6:51am
Hi everyone! Mahogany is rolling over and sitting up on her own. No teeth yet but it has to be soon because she keeps her fingers in her mouth and is constantly drooling!
Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on August 3, 2014 at 5:18am
They're getting so big already! Isla has her bottom teeth and although she's not crawling, when she's on her tummy she can definitely move! I put her down in one spot and she manages to drag and rotate herself around.
Comment by Ciera on August 2, 2014 at 4:22pm
@gabe214 my daughter also keeps pushing her butt up like she wants to crawl I keep putting shinny things in front of her to make her move! She's started sitting up on her own! So I know it's only a matter of time!
Comment by gabe214 on August 2, 2014 at 2:18pm
Hi everyone! My baby boy bottom teeth poke thru couple days ago and has been super drooly this whole week and a little fuzzy. He still smiling and laughing like always. He's also starting to push his butt up like if he wants to crawl so hopeful he'll start to crawl soon!
Comment by Cheyenne on August 1, 2014 at 10:48pm
My son loves water, both bathtime and taking him swimming, he loves the water so much and anytime we take him swimming he gets mad if we take him out of the water, we plan to get him a floating thing so he can play more then what we can allow in our arms and move around on his own. It was amazing when the first time i took him in a pool, he wanted to swim on his own, he already had it figured out just needed help
Comment by Rachael on July 30, 2014 at 11:03am
Thank you!
Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on July 30, 2014 at 6:56am
Welcome, Rachael! Ever is adorable, and I love her name!
Comment by Rachael on July 29, 2014 at 2:12pm

Sooo, better late than never. :) I am Rachael and my beautiful baby girl's name is Ever. She was born February 10, nine days late. She is the absolute silliest little thing I've ever seen and I love her more than I ever thought possible.

Members (52)

© 2014   Created by Mom365.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service