Mom365

Community

Information

February 2014

A group for moms with babies born in February 2014.

Members: 43
Latest Activity: 1 hour ago

Welcome, mamas!

Be sure to introduce yourself on the wall and tell us all about your new baby! Pics are good too :) 

Discussion Forum

Bib?

Started by Katie, Mom365 Host. Last reply by trebmal5 1 hour ago. 2 Replies

My daughter is soaking her shirt in saliva, from drooling and also chewing on it. I guess tomorrow I'll make her wear a bib. Anyone else's baby wearing a bib as part of her outfit, lol?

Water babies?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by trebmal5 1 hour ago. 1 Reply

Do you have a little one that loves the water or hates it?  Do you take them to the pool or just in the tub? Continue

When to start solids?

Started by vijaya. Last reply by vijaya on Tuesday. 11 Replies

My little one is in his 5th month and started crawling from couple of days!! wondering when to start solids? He is still feeds on my breast milk!! Its been tough time making him stay since he is…Continue

Has anyone started solids?

Started by LoneStar. Last reply by vijaya on Tuesday. 6 Replies

I was wondering what your experience was the first time your baby started solids. I started this week with rice cereal and although she opens her mouth wide to take the spoon and food she starts…Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of February 2014 to add comments!

Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host yesterday
Bottom two teeth poked through! Isla is super fussy and extra droolly this week, I'm sure it's at least partly due to her teeth coming in. Lots of cat naps but not much in the way of a nice deep sleep for her. How's everyone else doing?
Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on Tuesday
Welcome, Ciera and baby Kennedy! My baby girl is doing the same thing :)
Comment by Ciera on Monday
Hello! I know kinda late! Lol but my name is Ciera I had my beautiful daughter feb 3rd I was due jan 26th however she didn't want to arrive in this snow we had. I ended up with a C-section her name is Kennedy Elaine she is the love of my life, there are no words. She's a really good baby however recently whenever I go to put her down for tummy time or just to play, she really whines or cries of course I always run to pick her up and she's fine. Just didn't know if that was common. Thanks!
Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on July 17, 2014 at 9:51am
Welcome, Sarah! Our babies have the same bday and they were both very late! I'm impressed that Clayton can sit up on his own. My baby Isla isn't there yet but she's definitely mastered rolling just in the last week. Now every time we put her on her back she rolls over. I'm excited to hear more about Clayton as he grows :)
Comment by Sarah on July 16, 2014 at 10:18pm
Finally got around to logging in... Lol. My son Clayton was born 10 days past due on 2/26/14 at 8 lbs 1 oz and 20.5". He is growing like a weed. 20 weeks old today and is almost 16 lbs and 26.5" tall. I say tall because he loves standing up just holding my hands for a little balance. He rolls over occasionally and has just started being able to sit up by himself. Also teething like crazy but none have popped through yet. The best thing in the world is when he gives me kisses even though they are open mouth and drooly :)
Comment by CoCo P on July 8, 2014 at 8:07am
Has anyones lil one gotten hoarse from screaming and cooing with a loud voice... I wasnt sure if it was his reflux coming back or a lil cold...
Comment by CoCo P on July 8, 2014 at 8:05am
Thank Katie... no teeth yet but my lil guy is gnawing on everything. So soon we should see something... thankfully he is sleeping 9pm to 5/6am most nights
Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on July 8, 2014 at 6:34am
Welcome, vijaya! Sounds like you have a strong little guy :) He sounds like a lot of fun!
Comment by vijaya on July 7, 2014 at 6:20pm

Hi all , My name is Vijaya and we are blessed with a baby boy on Feb 21! He weighed albs and 19 inch long and was born at 9.40om.He is a happy and curious baby! He surprises us with his little milestones every month!! He rolled over in his second month and he is started crawling from couple of days !! Its an immense joy watching him catch small things,cute big smile when I call him, and his responsive loud noises !! I have quit my job and I am loving my full time job as mom !! 

Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on July 5, 2014 at 5:38am
Welcome, Coco and Denise and congrats on your new babies! How are they sleeping? Anyone have any teeth yet?

Members (43)

© 2014   Created by Mom365.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service