Mom365

Community

Information

February 2014

A group for moms with babies born in February 2014.

Members: 73
Latest Activity: on Friday

Welcome, mamas!

Be sure to introduce yourself on the wall and tell us all about your little one! Pics are good too :) 

Discussion Forum

How are steps going?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host on Friday. 0 Replies

How's your little one doing with steps?  Mine will go up them, but is scared about going down them so she just mostly stays away from it.  I'd like to work with her more on going down them, but I'll…Continue

Standing?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Rachael May 18. 11 Replies

How is your little one doing with standing?  Have they been able to stand for a while now?  My kids have always been so slow at the standing/walking stuff! Continue

Painting little one's nails?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host May 17. 4 Replies

Have you ever put nail polish on your little one's nails?  Were you worried about them sucking on it at all?  I always do my older girls, but just started to wonder about my little one and if it…Continue

Potty training

Started by Rachael. Last reply by Rachael May 16. 4 Replies

Anyone else's little one's going on the potty yet? Ev tells me when she has to go number 2. We've been able to go on the potty every time for a week now. :) I'm super proud of my big girl! :)Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of February 2014 to add comments!

Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on February 26, 2015 at 1:55pm

Happy first birthday to all the February 2014 babies and their mamas! Everyone here at Mom365 hopes your first year was a wonderful one. We look forward to seeing your babies grow and develop!

Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on February 21, 2015 at 11:21am

Hi Angelica,

Welcome!  Picky eaters can be frustrating at times!  You know they need to eat better but it's hard to force that.  With mine, I just keep trying things, offering it to them over and over again- at each meal I would have a tiny bit of things I knew they would eat, but the rest was whatever I was serving.  They got the tiny bit on their plate plus the other foods- they never went starving, but when they got hungry enough they would try the other stuff.  My son is 12 now and still picky, but he eats what is there and doesn't usually complain at this point.  Just remember there are a lot of transitions for your little one going on at this time, so just keep trying and be consistent, she will appreciate that in all the changes going on! 

Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on February 6, 2015 at 3:06pm

Hi Sherry!

Wow, that's great little Aspen is walking!  Can't wait to hear about her birthday!

Comment by sherry on February 5, 2015 at 9:38pm
Hi everyone! I am sorry; I have been so busy that I haven't logged online in a spell.
Well just to update everyone, Aspen is walking!!!! 10 months old she walked!! Yes, I am excited but than I think good gracious I am in some trouble ;0)
I am planning her 1st birthday on the 13th. I am excited but at the same time I feel sad :,( she is growing too fast!!
Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on November 20, 2014 at 2:13pm

here's my Isla Megan, almost nine months--we call her Bean, or Isla Bean, or Lala :)

Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on November 20, 2014 at 2:01pm

My little girl mastered the pincher grasp a few weeks ago. It's so cute to watch her very deliberately pick up blueberries and Cheerios and place them carefully in her mouth. Love it :)

Comment by Erica on November 6, 2014 at 11:33am
Whats your email? I can send it to you.
Comment by RyAnn on November 6, 2014 at 4:28am
Thank you for looking into it. They did send me week 38. Now Im just awaiting 37.
Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on November 6, 2014 at 4:25am
Hi RyAnn, I spoke to our newsletter editor and she mentioned that they have been having some email delivery problems. They are looking into it so hopefully the issues will get fixed and we'll all go back to getting our newsletters!
Comment by RyAnn on October 31, 2014 at 9:58am
Yes I checked everyday all over. It would be strange for it to suddenly go into spam but its not there. I sent Mom365 an email but no response. Is there a particular address I can send to to ensure a response. I'd like to make sure I'm still receiving them.

Members (73)

© 2015   Created by Mom365.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service