Mom365

Community

Information

February 2009

Members: 23
Latest Activity: 14 hours ago

Discussion Forum

Starting Pre-School in August

Started by Irishqueen1983. Last reply by Katie, Mom365 Host May 16, 2012. 1 Reply

My son Jared Jr. was born Febuary 3rd 2009 and starts pre-school in August. I'm nervous and worried to how he will adjust bevause he's been such a mama's boy for so long. His older brother will start…Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of February 2009 to add comments!

Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on February 2, 2012 at 5:17pm

Happy birthday, February 2009 babies and moms! Congrats on making it through Year 3 together. We'd like to wish you lots of luck, fun and happiness in the coming year, and look forward to sharing the next 12 months of milestones with you!

xox Kia, Katie, Jen, and Barbara

Comment by Valerie Bledsoe on July 4, 2011 at 12:57pm
soon to be headed out side for a swim :) his favorite activity!
Comment by Shae V. Jones on March 8, 2010 at 12:03pm
@ Tricia White LOL!!! I said the same thing!!! My son has more to do than I do and he's only ONE!! I'm trying to figure out when we can take a break for my mommy's sake!! He as two more parties this month (one in MD). I'm hitting the road because of my son! How hilarious is that!!! I'm with you 100%, it is an exciting time...I'm having a blast!!!
Comment by Shae V. Jones on March 4, 2010 at 4:46pm
@Tricia White thanks for the reminder....I've gotta get those thank you cards out!!!
Comment by Shae V. Jones on March 4, 2010 at 4:45pm
Wow! I was telling my companion today that I am so excited birthday parties are over because I'm pooped!!! My son's party was fantastic then exactly one week later we went to celebrate his little friends (who are twins boys) first b-day as well! I am REJOICING that the month of February is over!!! Now on to March, I have 3 nieces having birthdays this month!!! **whew** here we go again!!!
Comment by stacie lee shepard on March 3, 2010 at 12:00pm
WOW what a 1st birthday party!!!!! We had a swimming party- Barney themed and Barney even made an apperance!!!! Served pizza, Subway, chipas & dips. Cake & ice cream too!!!!

Members (22)

© 2017   Created by Mom365.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service