Mom365

Community

December 2016 Discussions (17)

← Back to December 2016
Featured Discussions

Welcome to the December 2016 parents!

So glad to have you join us in the December 2016 Babies group- we are excited to have you here and to get to know you better.  Reply to thi…

Started by Amber, Mom365 HostLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Baby carrier?

Have you used a baby carrier with your little one?  What brand of baby carrier have you used? 

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host

0 on Wednesday

Is your hair falling out?

I remember one of those most shocking things after my first pregnancy was the amount of hair I lost!  I lost so much, I wasn't sure how I…

0 Mar 15

Reading to your baby?

Did you know that reading to your baby, even starting now, will really help their language skills?  Have you started to read to your litt…

0 Mar 8

Soothing Music?

Does soft music or white noise seem to help calm your little one?  How often do you play music for your little one?

0 Mar 1

Saving money on baby supplies?

What are some ways that you have found to save money on the things that you need for your little one?  Have you found an awesome site for…

0 Feb 25

Snack for mom?

What's your favorite quick snack for yourself? Is it something easy that you can grab on the go while keeping up with little one?

0 Feb 16

Falling to sleep on their own?

Does your baby fall asleep on their own?  Does it help to put them in the crib when they are almost asleep?

0 Feb 12

Baby swing?

Do you have a baby swing?  Does your little one like being in it?  How often do you use it?

0 Feb 1

First smile?

Has your little one given you that first smile yet?  Were you able to capture it on camera? 

0 Jan 25

Dock a tot?

Have you heard of a dock a tot?  I overheard a mom saying that it was an amazing product and was awesome for getting their little one some…

0 Jan 8

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom365.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service