Mom365

Community

Information

December 2014

A group for moms with babies born in December 2014.

Members: 60
Latest Activity: Mar 27

Welcome, mamas!

Be sure to introduce yourself on the wall and tell us all about your two-year-old! Pictures are good too :)

Discussion Forum

Allergies?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Mar 27. 0 Replies

Does your little one have any allergies?  Do they seem to be bothered by seasonal allergies at all?Continue

Coloring time...

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Mar 27. 2 Replies

If it's coloring time at your house- what type of items are you giving your little one to color with? Do they use markers, crayons, paint, colored pencils? What about those special markers that only…Continue

Your little one and music?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Mar 12. 0 Replies

Does your little one enjoy music?  What kinds of fun kids music have you found that you can play and enjoy listening to with your little one? Continue

Did you ever co-sleep?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Jan 4. 2 Replies

Did you ever co-sleep with your little one? Are you still co-sleeping? How easy was it to break them of the habit?Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of December 2014 to add comments!

Comment by Judith on March 25, 2015 at 10:55am
I know pediatrician s here in the states say four months but iam from Germany and in germany we usually start at 3 months and put it in a bottle with a bigger hole in tge nipple. So I was just wondering if other moms maybe stick more to heritage and what people do in their country
Comment by Suellen Zeinner on March 25, 2015 at 7:45am
My doctor says not to start until 4 months snd you feed it. But I'll know more at her appointment in two weeks.
Comment by Judith on March 25, 2015 at 7:22am
Hi guys, I have a question about introducing solids? Have you started yet? Maybe with rice cereal? You spoon it up? Or put some in a bottle? There is so much mixed info out there.My mom says I should already put some in a bottle for night time but then I heard a friend didn't start until 6months.
Thanks already
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on March 25, 2015 at 5:28am

Hi Kristie! What a great idea for reflux! Thanks for sharing your secret! Glad to hear you found something that works. Reflux can be tough to deal with!

Comment by Kristie McGowan on March 24, 2015 at 10:23pm
Hi! My name is Kristie. My LO was born 12/16. I've noticed some moms talking about reflux. My little guy has reflux and we use the tucker wedge in his crib. Has anyone tried propping your LO bum with a boppy pillow? When we first put him in the wedge, he would slide down and his poor little legs and armpits would chafe! A friend of mine's son also has reflux and she suggested the boppy trick. It works wonderfully! My guy sleeps for about 6 hours, wakes to feed then sleeps for another 2 or 3 hours, then wakes to feed and sleeps again. This is so much better than the wake every two hours to feed all night long. The wedge has been a blessing!
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on March 22, 2015 at 5:19pm

Hi Etta,

Glad you found something that worked since the lotion wasn't good! 

Comment by Etta D on March 22, 2015 at 8:54am
I noticed every time I put on any lotions she would scream, even after warming it for hour. So I use Palmers baby oil instead.
Comment by Suellen Zeinner on February 22, 2015 at 4:02pm
She does slide down some but not too bad. And i have a mesh bumper to protect her legs but let her breath. She seems a lot more comfortable today. I guess the next few days I'll know for sure, but it definitely seems like that is it. I have never seen her so comfy in her crib. Thank you all for your help! O kit...that is rough. I think Anastasia seems to be okay on her own. She lives her rocker and bouncer :).
Comment by Kit on February 22, 2015 at 9:45am
That's awesome!! My daughter had a bad acid reflux and she was on the medicine up until she was about 10 months. The reflux is no joke. I ended up putting the wedge in her crib and that didn't work too well bc she kept sliding down so I ended up having to hold her up for about half hour after every feed.
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on February 22, 2015 at 8:26am

So glad to hear that you figured out the solution!  I have not had a baby with reflux, but from those that I know that have, it passes at different ages.  The worse case I saw was my nephew and he was over it by about 15 months or so- but most seem to clear up a bit sooner then that. 

Members (60)

© 2017   Created by Mom365.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service