Mom365

Community

December 2014 Discussions (105)

← Back to December 2014
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Allergies?

Does your little one have any allergies?  Do they seem to be bothered by seasonal allergies at all?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host

0 on Tuesday

Coloring time...

If it's coloring time at your house- what type of items are you giving your little one to color with? Do they use markers, crayons, paint,…

2 on Tuesday
Reply by Amber, Mom365 Host

Your little one and music?

Does your little one enjoy music?  What kinds of fun kids music have you found that you can play and enjoy listening to with your little on…

0 Mar 12

Did you ever co-sleep?

Did you ever co-sleep with your little one? Are you still co-sleeping? How easy was it to break them of the habit?

2 Jan 4

New Years traditions?

Do you have any traditions that you will be doing with your little one this year? I saw our local zoo is doing a 'countdown' to noon instea…

0 Dec 28, 2016

How close to Christmas?

How close to Christmas is your little one's birthday? Do you wish it was further away from Christmas or has it been ok so far?

0 Dec 11, 2016

Highs and lows of their second year?

What have been some of the 'highs' you have had with your second year with your little one?  What are some of the 'low' spots you faced? 

0 Nov 25, 2016

Thanksgiving- what's on the menu?

I love Thanksgiving- I think it's my favorite holiday!  At this age, kids can tend to be picky- which can lead to some frustration during…

2 Nov 14, 2016

How do you decide where to shop?

Do you have a favorite grocery store you like going to in your area?  What makes you go to that store over the reset?  Is it price, custom…

0 Oct 23, 2016

Changing tables- do you use them?

When you are out in public, do you use the changing table in the restroom?  Do you wipe it down before you use it, or do you trust that th…

0 Oct 1, 2016

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom365.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service