Mom365

Community

Information

December 2013

A group for moms with babies born in December 2013

Members: 61
Latest Activity: 2 hours ago

Welcome, Mamas!

Be sure to introduce yourself on the wall and tell us all about your new baby. Pics are good too :)

Discussion Forum

Christmas/birthday gifts?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host on Friday. 2 Replies

What are you doing for Christmas and birthday gifts this year?  Do you think you will combine the two events and do one big gift or will you keep them separate?I'm trying to think of some good gift…Continue

Picky eater or big appetite?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Nov 7. 2 Replies

My LO seems to eat so much!  I think think she has a bigger appetite then her big brother and sisters!  She just eats and eats and eats.  How about your little one?  Are they pick and just ok eaters…Continue

If you had to announce....

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Nov 7. 2 Replies

If you had to announce that you were expecting another baby right now, what would your families reaction be?  Do you think they would be thrilled or would you get lectured?Our youngest is 10 months…Continue

Thinking about Thanksgiving?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Oct 28. 0 Replies

Halloween is this week- can't believe how fast this year has flown by!  It seems like it was just yesterday I was expecting my December baby! Are you thinking about Thanksgiving with your little one…Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of December 2013 to add comments!

Comment by Anna on November 8, 2014 at 12:16pm
That's a great theme for a Dec baby. I'll prob do the theme but will try to keep decorations conservative.
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on November 7, 2014 at 7:31pm

I wanted to do a theme- Winter ONEderland- but I'm with you- just thinking about planning is making me tired! I'm not sure I'm going to make it with anything other then a cake :(

Comment by Anna on November 6, 2014 at 9:17am
The idea of planning is already making me tired!
Comment by Anna on November 6, 2014 at 9:15am
We went to a really nice park with party areas so I'm excited to do that. Definitely want to celebrate on her bday this year though.
Are you doing a theme? I'm still deciding but may do Alice/Mad Tea party.
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on November 6, 2014 at 6:31am

Oh that's a good idea, Anna- celebrate with a crowd in the nice fall weather then celebrate just the family the day of.  I'll have to keep this in mind!

Comment by Anna on November 6, 2014 at 12:37am
In the future we may have her bday early so we can have it at a park in the fall and then celebrate the actual day with just us three like you suggested, Christina.
Comment by Anna on November 6, 2014 at 12:35am
Oh Chick-fil-a, yum :)
I want to invite a bunch of family and friends, around 30, although not everyone will come of course. So that's making it tough to find a good place. If we belonged to a church we'd be set.
Comment by Christina on November 5, 2014 at 8:50pm
My 6 yo was born Dec. 4 and my baby girl was born Dec. 3 LOL so we've been dealing with this issue too. There's only so many weekends in December that people won't be saving for family events. We have gotten into the habit of finding the best weekend that's not too close to Christmas for the kid party and then we do a little party at home on the actual bday. For a first birthday, you're really doing it for the family to celebrate since the baby won't remember, so it can be something low-key. For my son, we had a big family party at the house and let him tear up his "smash" cake. It was so much fun and simple enough to not be too stressful to plan. We'll have plenty of years of stressful party planning ahead of us! LOL
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on November 5, 2014 at 7:56pm

Anna-
Same here! I couldn't find a venue for it for a reasonable price. I think we might just invite people to join us for a Chick fil A lunch, lol!

Comment by Anna on November 5, 2014 at 7:54pm
My girl was born 12/30 so we have a similar issue. We'll probably celebrate the week after New Years.
The toughest part for me now is finding a cheap venue for her birthday. We would love to have it at a park but I'm afraid it will be too cold.

Members (61)

© 2014   Created by Mom365.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service