Mom365

Community

Information

December 2013

A group for moms with babies born in December 2013

Members: 61
Latest Activity: on Monday

Welcome, Mamas!

Be sure to introduce yourself on the wall and tell us all about your little one. Pics are good too :)

Discussion Forum

No babies in the house!

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host on Monday. 0 Replies

My December baby will be one at the end of the month- and for the first time in 5 years, we won't have a baby or a baby on the way- I have to admit I'm a little sad! Are you sad about your baby…Continue

What was their birth like?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Dec 11. 0 Replies

What was your little one's birth like?  I always like remembering what that day was like on my little one's birthday!My December baby was born the day after Christmas- on Christmas Eve and Christmas…Continue

She loves her blanket!

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Dec 9. 0 Replies

My little one always loved blankets in general- she loved to feel the textures- she just started to get attached to this plan beige blanket that I used to swaddle her in- now she can't go to sleep…Continue

Playing in the snow?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Dec 3. 0 Replies

Has your little one been out to play in the snow yet?  Last year our babies were too little when it was cold outside, but now they are a little bigger and might be able to enjoy it this winter!Have…Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of December 2013 to add comments!

Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on December 4, 2014 at 2:29am

Happy first birthday to all the December 2013 babies and their mamas! Everyone here at Mom365 hopes your first year was a wonderful one. We look forward to seeing your babies grow and develop!

Comment by Anna on November 8, 2014 at 12:16pm
That's a great theme for a Dec baby. I'll prob do the theme but will try to keep decorations conservative.
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on November 7, 2014 at 7:31pm

I wanted to do a theme- Winter ONEderland- but I'm with you- just thinking about planning is making me tired! I'm not sure I'm going to make it with anything other then a cake :(

Comment by Anna on November 6, 2014 at 9:17am
The idea of planning is already making me tired!
Comment by Anna on November 6, 2014 at 9:15am
We went to a really nice park with party areas so I'm excited to do that. Definitely want to celebrate on her bday this year though.
Are you doing a theme? I'm still deciding but may do Alice/Mad Tea party.
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on November 6, 2014 at 6:31am

Oh that's a good idea, Anna- celebrate with a crowd in the nice fall weather then celebrate just the family the day of.  I'll have to keep this in mind!

Comment by Anna on November 6, 2014 at 12:37am
In the future we may have her bday early so we can have it at a park in the fall and then celebrate the actual day with just us three like you suggested, Christina.
Comment by Anna on November 6, 2014 at 12:35am
Oh Chick-fil-a, yum :)
I want to invite a bunch of family and friends, around 30, although not everyone will come of course. So that's making it tough to find a good place. If we belonged to a church we'd be set.
Comment by Christina on November 5, 2014 at 8:50pm
My 6 yo was born Dec. 4 and my baby girl was born Dec. 3 LOL so we've been dealing with this issue too. There's only so many weekends in December that people won't be saving for family events. We have gotten into the habit of finding the best weekend that's not too close to Christmas for the kid party and then we do a little party at home on the actual bday. For a first birthday, you're really doing it for the family to celebrate since the baby won't remember, so it can be something low-key. For my son, we had a big family party at the house and let him tear up his "smash" cake. It was so much fun and simple enough to not be too stressful to plan. We'll have plenty of years of stressful party planning ahead of us! LOL
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on November 5, 2014 at 7:56pm

Anna-
Same here! I couldn't find a venue for it for a reasonable price. I think we might just invite people to join us for a Chick fil A lunch, lol!

Members (61)

© 2014   Created by Mom365.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service