December 2013

A group for moms with babies born in December 2013

Members: 67
Latest Activity: Oct 20

Welcome, Mamas!

Be sure to introduce yourself on the wall and tell us all about your little one. Pics are good too :)

Discussion Forum

Two step directions?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Sep 28. 0 Replies

Is your little one able to follow two step directions? Have you tried to give them more then one direction in a row to see how they handle it?Continue

Get to know you! Favorite thing to do with down time?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Jul 15. 0 Replies

Would you rather go shopping for a few hours, go to the spa, curl up with a good book?  What types of things would you do if you had a few free hours of not a care in the world? Continue

my baby

Started by vivy. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Jul 9. 1 Reply

i am so happy to be on board this discussion. i want to say that my baby is doing so well for her age. she turned 19months on 5th July. My challenge is that she seemed not to reallyu be repeating…Continue

Unfinished pre-pregnancy projects?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Jul 6. 0 Replies

I think we all have them- those projects and things we put on our due to list before we were pregnant or before our little ones were born- and they still are not done.  What types of things are on…Continue

Comment Wall

You need to be a member of December 2013 to add comments!

Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on October 20, 2015 at 1:02pm

Hi Shakeri,

Glad you are here- hope that my reply to your post does help a bit- I know this can be difficult- and welcome to the group!

Comment by shakeri dukes on October 20, 2015 at 11:52am
My son was born December 8 2013 and I'm trying to figure out what am I going to do for his birthday and Christmas HELP!!!!!!
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on February 16, 2015 at 5:42am

Hi Ruthy,

We are glad you are here!  Time does go by so fast, doesn't it?  Our daughters are just 6 days apart- mine turned one on December 26th!  I just can't believe how big she is.  I'm not sure if she will be our last, but I'm trying to enjoy every moment too! 

Comment by Ruthy on February 15, 2015 at 1:16pm
Thanks for the December Babies invite my daughter turned #1on Dec 20th 2013 and being shes my last baby and only girl with 3 brothers I'm trying not to miss my last childs milestones and make beautiful memories with her.
Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on December 4, 2014 at 2:29am

Happy first birthday to all the December 2013 babies and their mamas! Everyone here at Mom365 hopes your first year was a wonderful one. We look forward to seeing your babies grow and develop!

Comment by Anna on November 8, 2014 at 12:16pm
That's a great theme for a Dec baby. I'll prob do the theme but will try to keep decorations conservative.
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on November 7, 2014 at 7:31pm

I wanted to do a theme- Winter ONEderland- but I'm with you- just thinking about planning is making me tired! I'm not sure I'm going to make it with anything other then a cake :(

Comment by Anna on November 6, 2014 at 9:17am
The idea of planning is already making me tired!
Comment by Anna on November 6, 2014 at 9:15am
We went to a really nice park with party areas so I'm excited to do that. Definitely want to celebrate on her bday this year though.
Are you doing a theme? I'm still deciding but may do Alice/Mad Tea party.
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on November 6, 2014 at 6:31am

Oh that's a good idea, Anna- celebrate with a crowd in the nice fall weather then celebrate just the family the day of.  I'll have to keep this in mind!

Members (67)

© 2015   Created by Mom365.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service