Mom365

Community

Information

December 2013

A group for moms with babies born in December 2013

Members: 65
Latest Activity: May 17

Welcome, Mamas!

Be sure to introduce yourself on the wall and tell us all about your little one. Pics are good too :)

Discussion Forum

Park time?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host May 17. 0 Replies

Have you been able to get your little one to the park much?  Do you have one close to you so you can walk to it or do you drive?Continue

Your clothing since baby?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host May 11. 0 Replies

Have you gone shopping for clothing for yourself since your little one arrived.  I went to change out my summer wardrobe and realized all my stuff is still maternity, other then my pants- I need some…Continue

What foods are you still avoiding?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Apr 28. 0 Replies

What foods are you still not giving your little one?  I think I'm just going to stay away from nuts and shellfish at this point- but what things do you still avoid?Continue

Keep them busy idea- Pushing Poof Balls!

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Apr 20. 0 Replies

I'm always on the look out for ideas to keep my little one busy- I stumbled on this idea this morning.…Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of December 2013 to add comments!

Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on February 16, 2015 at 5:42am

Hi Ruthy,

We are glad you are here!  Time does go by so fast, doesn't it?  Our daughters are just 6 days apart- mine turned one on December 26th!  I just can't believe how big she is.  I'm not sure if she will be our last, but I'm trying to enjoy every moment too! 

Comment by Ruthy on February 15, 2015 at 1:16pm
Thanks for the December Babies invite my daughter turned #1on Dec 20th 2013 and being shes my last baby and only girl with 3 brothers I'm trying not to miss my last childs milestones and make beautiful memories with her.
Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on December 4, 2014 at 2:29am

Happy first birthday to all the December 2013 babies and their mamas! Everyone here at Mom365 hopes your first year was a wonderful one. We look forward to seeing your babies grow and develop!

Comment by Anna on November 8, 2014 at 12:16pm
That's a great theme for a Dec baby. I'll prob do the theme but will try to keep decorations conservative.
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on November 7, 2014 at 7:31pm

I wanted to do a theme- Winter ONEderland- but I'm with you- just thinking about planning is making me tired! I'm not sure I'm going to make it with anything other then a cake :(

Comment by Anna on November 6, 2014 at 9:17am
The idea of planning is already making me tired!
Comment by Anna on November 6, 2014 at 9:15am
We went to a really nice park with party areas so I'm excited to do that. Definitely want to celebrate on her bday this year though.
Are you doing a theme? I'm still deciding but may do Alice/Mad Tea party.
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on November 6, 2014 at 6:31am

Oh that's a good idea, Anna- celebrate with a crowd in the nice fall weather then celebrate just the family the day of.  I'll have to keep this in mind!

Comment by Anna on November 6, 2014 at 12:37am
In the future we may have her bday early so we can have it at a park in the fall and then celebrate the actual day with just us three like you suggested, Christina.
Comment by Anna on November 6, 2014 at 12:35am
Oh Chick-fil-a, yum :)
I want to invite a bunch of family and friends, around 30, although not everyone will come of course. So that's making it tough to find a good place. If we belonged to a church we'd be set.

Members (65)

© 2015   Created by Mom365.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service