Mom365

Community

Information

December 2011

Members: 254
Latest Activity: Dec 30, 2014

Welcome, mamas!

Be sure to introduce yourself and tell us all about your three-year-old! Pics are good too :)

Discussion Forum

Potty Training Introductions

Started by Teanie. Last reply by Teanie Dec 30, 2014. 14 Replies

Hi, December 2011 Mama's! Our babes are now 19/20 months old! Have any of you begun to potty train?? What are some ways you've introduced the potty? Do you reward your little one for using the "big…Continue

Tags: December, 2011, Suggestions, Rewards, Training

Potty Training for Boys!!!!

Started by Trus's Mommy. Last reply by astronima Dec 29, 2014. 6 Replies

Has any of the Dec2011 moms of boys began potty training yet? If so, what steps have you taken so far? I sit my son on his potty everytime I use the bathroom. When I do I take off his diaper. This…Continue

Hello! I'm new!

Started by r3roark. Last reply by r3roark Aug 26, 2013. 9 Replies

Hi! I'm Roxanne. 25 years old.I probably should have joined this place a long time ago, but I've been getting the weekly emails since my little one was born!Luther Olin was born December 21, 2011 at…Continue

December 2011 Tot's Weight & Height

Started by Teanie. Last reply by AshleyK Aug 26, 2013. 4 Replies

My daughter was born on December, 29th so is barely a December baby BUT did just have her 18 month old check up and our doctor didn't give me a percentage for her weight, height and head…Continue

Tags: doctor, height, weight

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of December 2011 to add comments!

Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on December 4, 2014 at 2:35am

Happy Third Birthday, December 2011 babies and moms! We'd like to wish you lots of luck, fun and happiness in the coming year. And be sure to join us over in the Moms of 3-Year-Olds group :)

Comment by nharris88 on December 13, 2013 at 12:01pm

Oh wow! Sounds busy, but fun. :)  Happy birthday to your two boys.

I know all about the not ready to be two yet...I keep looking at my daughter and wondering where the time went!

Comment by Mom034 on December 13, 2013 at 11:38am
Oh where I'm at we have a party store called Wally's, they had tons of minions. My son found them. We are we are doing a farm theme and having it at the gentle zoo. His favorite place. I just don't want him to be two not yet ! I have my older son is 11 today the 13 so his party is tonight. Ugh
Comment by nharris88 on December 13, 2013 at 11:27am

Mom034,

I'll admit as the 15th gets closer, I've become a bit of a basket case. We decided to have her birthday party tomorrow so everyone can go.  The problem we had was finding decorations for her "Despicable Me" themed party.  The minions are her favorite...but I guess it's really unpopular right now according to every party store I visited...Are you throwing a birthday party? If so, hopefully you had some better luck.

Anyway, you're not alone, just hang in there! Also, feel free to message me if you ever just need someone to talk to. :)

Comment by Mom034 on December 12, 2013 at 10:16pm
2nd birthdays! I'm having such a hard time , my third and last will be 2 Sunday the 15. I'm a mess anyone else???? Or am I just a dork
Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on December 1, 2013 at 12:40am
Happy second birthday to all the December 2011 babies and their mamas! Everyone here at Mom365 hopes your second year together is even better than the first! And be sure to join us over in the Moms of 2-Year-Olds group :) http://community.mom365.com/group/momsof2yearolds
Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on December 3, 2012 at 7:29pm

Happy Birthday, December 2011 babies and moms! Congrats on making it through Year 1 together. We'd like to wish you lots of luck, fun and happiness in the coming year, and look forward to sharing the next 12 months of milestones with you!

xoxo

Jen, Katie, and everyone at Mom365

Comment by nharris88 on November 5, 2012 at 3:37pm

Amelia's first Halloween. :)

Comment by Amantha on November 2, 2012 at 2:20pm

My son in his 1st halloween costume. 

Comment by Michelle Bote on October 17, 2012 at 4:28pm

Hey guys my son was born 12-23-12 he is 9 months old he crawls all over and has even taken his first steps he also stands on his own and has 6 teeth...He's active all the time however i don't know how to get my poor little guy to sleep through the night...he;s happy when he first wakes up but when he;s been up for a while my poor lil guy has more bags under his eyes than his mommy....

Members (247)

© 2017   Created by Mom365.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service