Mom365

Community

Information

April 2015

A group for moms with babies born in April 2015.

Members: 47
Latest Activity: Apr 1

Welcome, mamas!

Be sure to introduce yourself on the wall and tell us all about your two-year-old! Pics are good too :)

Discussion Forum

Eczema?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Mar 30. 0 Replies

Does your little one have eczema?  If they do, have you found out what triggers it? What remedies have helped?Continue

Balanced diet?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Mar 22. 0 Replies

Do you feel like your little one has a pretty balanced diet?  What types of things do you do to make sure they are getting the nutrition they need? Continue

My little parrot?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Mar 9. 2 Replies

Is your little one a little parrot and repeating everything you say?  Have you ever said anything, just to hear them repeat it and wish you never said it in front of them?  I know I have, lol!Continue

Pillow?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Mar 9. 2 Replies

Does your little one have a pillow in the bed?  How do they deal with having a pillow after not having one when they were younger?Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of April 2015 to add comments!

Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on April 1, 2017 at 9:52am

Happy Second Birthday, April 2015 babies and moms! We'd like to wish you lots of luck, fun and happiness in the coming year, and look forward to sharing the next 12 months of milestones with you! And be sure to join us over in the Moms of 2-Year-Olds group  :)
xoxo
Amber, Katie, and everyone at Mom365

Comment by Katie, Mom365 Host on April 1, 2016 at 4:09pm

Happy first birthday to all the April 2015 babies and their mamas! Everyone here at Mom365 hopes your first year was a wonderful one. We look forward to seeing your babies grow and develop!

xo, Amber, Katie, and everyone at Mom365

Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on October 19, 2015 at 8:15am

Hi Dorissia,

Welcome!  Congratulations on your little one- here's a link to the shop where you can purchase a DVD of your babies photos- http://www.mom365.com/gifts/portraitpackages/productdetail.aspx?pid...

Hope that helps!

Comment by Dorissia Lowe on October 18, 2015 at 8:33pm
Is there a way to just get the DVD with the baby pictures
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on September 12, 2015 at 8:17am

Hi Krystina, welcome!  Congrats on your April little one!

Comment by Krystina on September 12, 2015 at 6:28am
Hi, I'm Krystina. I had my son on April 17. I thought I joined the group awhile ago :)
Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on September 9, 2015 at 8:20am

Hi Pricilla,

Welcome to you!  Your boys look so cute in the profile picture!  Sounds like you have a healthy little guy!  :)

Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on September 9, 2015 at 8:19am

Hi Cecilia,

Welcome!  Your little one isn't so little anymore, lol!  They do grow way too fast- congratulations on him!

Comment by Pricilla on September 7, 2015 at 1:37pm
Hi I'm Pricilla a proud mother of two boys. Just had my little one April 9th weighing 8 lbs 9 oz. He is 21 weeks weighing 22 lbs at the moment. Also a little on the heavy side but healthy all the same. As long as pediatrician says he's fine then I am not worried. Nice to read about all the April babies :)
Comment by Cecilia on September 7, 2015 at 2:27am
Hello. I'm Cecilia. Had my little boy April 12th weighing in at 8lbs 14oz. To say he is growing way too fast would be an understatement!! He is almost 5 months old and weighing a little over 22lbs!!

Members (47)

© 2017   Created by Mom365.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service