Mom365

Community

Information

April 2014

A group for moms with babies born in April 2014.

Members: 40
Latest Activity: on Sunday

Welcome, mamas!

Be sure to introduce yourself on the wall and tell us all about your new baby and pregnancy! Pics are good too :)

Discussion Forum

Weekends at home or on the run?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host on Sunday. 0 Replies

Do you spend most of your weekends at home with your little one or are you always on the run trying to get everything done?I love weekends at home, but it never seems like we get to just do that…Continue

Lottery Winner!

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Sep 28. 0 Replies

If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?I think I would pay off my house and then decide where to give most of the rest- how about you?Continue

Budgeting?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host Sep 22. 0 Replies

Do you have a budget for your household? How did you come up with it? Does having a little one around make it more difficult to budget for things?Continue

Pink and Blue?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Sep 22. 4 Replies

Do you dress your little one in mostly pinks or blues?  I love having different colors to dress my kiddos in rather then the normal pink for girls or blue for boys- sometimes it's hard to find cute…Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of April 2014 to add comments!

Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on October 6, 2014 at 9:55am

Hi Janny, It's very nice to meet you!  Your son is very cute- I love the picture and the fun facts!

Comment by Jaddy on October 5, 2014 at 1:26am
Hello mommies my name is Jany.My son was born on April 19,he is a very charming little boy,My son loves to smile in the camera He started when he was about 2 months.My friends wondered if i am tickling him while taking pictures " I told them no, Everytime he hears me saying 1,2,3,smile then he knows its picture time.
He started teething when he was 3 months old and right now i saw a small white thingy growing in his lower gums.I am not sure if thats the baby teeth growing.
Jad love to watch his ABC Busybeavers and loves to play the piano and he loves to hear me singin,oh i got a video of him singing at the church when he was 3 months old.
Right now Jad is learning to sit without a support and he loves to smile to everyone.and mommies before I forgot Jad start eating solid food when he 3 months and 3 weeks,I know its too early but thats the only way i found to make him drink his milk.I was worried when he doesnt wanna drink his milk and losses his appetite.
Anyway thank you mommies for reading,Please understand my english and the way this letter is written.
I am first timer mom and glad to be part of this community.
God bless us all!!!
Comment by Mira's Mom on August 21, 2014 at 3:42pm

Hello mommies! I'm new to Mom365. My baby girl was born on April 27. She's pretty remarkable. Right now she is smiling, rolling over, putting her pacifier in her own mouth, trying to hold her own bottle and she is definitely reaching for things. She's a feisty girl and a bit of a hand full at times, but in some ways it makes me even more in awe of her fully formed personality. Little Ms. Independent.

Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on August 14, 2014 at 11:44pm

I'd definitely talk to your doctor about it- just in case!

Comment by blackrose on August 13, 2014 at 11:36am

he won't reach for anything 

Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on August 12, 2014 at 9:41pm

Hi Lisa,

Welcome!  Congratulations on your April baby!  When you say he isn't reaching, do you mean he won't reach for toys or for your finger or anything?  Does he just not react if there is something you put within reach?

Comment by blackrose on August 12, 2014 at 7:50pm

okay i am new at this whole mom365 thing but anyway my name is lisa my son josh was born the 18th of april he will be four months soon but we have a tiny problem he hasn't started reaching yet what can anyone suggest to help with that

Comment by Amber, Mom365 Host on August 11, 2014 at 9:09am

Hi DRose,

We never did it- but my in laws did to some of their kids. I think they started right away by just saying the words and doing the signs in front of them all the time.  You do basic ones like thank you and please- I think there are some books and videos at most libraries that might help as well.  Good luck!

Comment by DRose on August 5, 2014 at 5:52pm
Hey mommies! I plan on teaching my daughter sign language. I wanted to know if anyone else plans too? Also when is a good age to start sign language? Thanks!
Comment by MommaReis on June 30, 2014 at 10:28pm
Hello! I had a sweet baby boy April 13. He is my first and was 3 weeks early. I had high BP the last month of pregnancy and it was a rough after delivery bc of my high BP. He was in the NICU for a week but he is doing great now. I am Breastfeeding and found that I can't eat any dairy cause it upsets his stomach so that has been a struggle. He is my little man and love him so much!!

Members (40)

© 2014   Created by Mom365.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service