Mom365

Community

Information

April 2014

A group for moms with babies born in April 2014.

Members: 27
Latest Activity: on Saturday

Welcome, mamas!

Be sure to introduce yourself on the wall and tell us all about your new baby and pregnancy! Pics are good too :)

Discussion Forum

Does your baby fall asleep on their own?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host on Friday. 19 Replies

How does your little one do with falling asleep on their own?  Are you rocking them to sleep or are they able to be put down in the crib and soothe themselves to sleep?One of the best ways I found…Continue

Tummy time- do they hate it?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host on Friday. 14 Replies

How's your little one doing with tummy time?  Do they hate it or are they loving it?  How are they doing with holding up their heads?Continue

Have you traveled at all?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by Amber, Mom365 Host Jul 16. 13 Replies

Have you done any traveling with your little one yet?  Are you planning on going anywhere this summer?Are you nervous about traveling? Continue

Swaddling- when to stop?

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host. Last reply by MommyMMJ Jul 15. 4 Replies

Does your baby go to sleep swaddled still?  Do you think there is a set time when you should stop swaddling them?  What's your best tip to wean them from being swaddled?Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of April 2014 to add comments!

Comment by MommaReis on June 30, 2014 at 10:28pm
Hello! I had a sweet baby boy April 13. He is my first and was 3 weeks early. I had high BP the last month of pregnancy and it was a rough after delivery bc of my high BP. He was in the NICU for a week but he is doing great now. I am Breastfeeding and found that I can't eat any dairy cause it upsets his stomach so that has been a struggle. He is my little man and love him so much!!
Comment by Victoria Riddle on June 11, 2014 at 10:39pm

Hello, my name is Victoria. I had my baby girl April 30 at 36 weeks. We both had a rough go of it in pregnancy and labor thanks to preeclampsia. Even at 36 weeks she was a big girl at 7lbs 10oz 19.5in long. We've had a rough go of it so far between colic and GERD, but hopefully things will get better soon.

Comment by Marquel on June 7, 2014 at 11:43pm
Hello! My name is Marquel, I am mommy to two beautiful girls, one 3 1/2 and the other is just about 10 weeks old (April fools baby!) lol. Life has been amazing with them but I can't say I've ever been busier than I am now and I'm loving every minute of it!! Congrats to all u other April moms out there!!! Hope all is well!
Comment by Proudmom710 on May 29, 2014 at 9:55pm

Hello! I just now got a free moment to announce that I had a healthy 8lb 8.5oz 20 in long baby girl on April 14, 2014 & we named her Kimber Lynn she is now 6 weeks old & weighs almost 11lbs!!! As well as yall all know time sure does fly it feels like I just had her yesterday & she is already a month old :(  My husband & I adore her as well as her 2 big brother that are very protective of her. :) We are so blessed & lucky to have her in our growing family!! Congratulation's to all the APRIL MOMMYS & GOODLUCK with your little BLESSINGS!!!!!!!! 

Comment by rohs2011 on May 29, 2014 at 4:08pm

Hello! My name is Jeannie and my son's name is Hunter Jesse... he was born at 4:42am April 21 after 25 hours of labor and was 7lbs 2 ounces! He is a blessing to me and the most beautiful thing I have ever had <3 

Comment by DRose on May 29, 2014 at 3:13pm
Both, i went into labor and after 12 hours I had to get a C section because her heart rate kept dropping. I was rushed to OR for the C section where we found out she had the cord warped around her body and neck multiple times.
She was having issues keeping her temperature and sugars up plus she was having these little tremors that the doctors thought could have been seizures. Thank goodness they weren't!
Comment by AlexVon'sMom on May 29, 2014 at 9:07am

Did you have complications that caused you to have a C-section 2 weeks early? My Alex was 2 weeks early but did not have to go to NICU. Maybe because he was over 7 lbs?

Comment by DRose on May 27, 2014 at 10:35pm
Hello April Mamas! My daughter Sutton Rose was born April 24th at 12:15 pm weighing 6lbs 8oz and 19 inches long. We spent 5 days in the hospital after I had a C-section and she was taken to NICU for observation being 2 weeks early. Once we left she weighed 6lbs 4oz and now she's 7lbs 8oz and 20 1/4 inches long. I am so pleased with her growth over the past month. Being a new mom and family history made me nervous she wouldn't hit a growth chart but she has! 25th percentile!!
Comment by Yamy_PRK on May 27, 2014 at 5:52pm
Hi, Jules! Thanks for getting back! Very nice of you. I don't ever take meds... I don't do shots... I did got meds during labour and after the C-section.... :( I heard about a prescription med, used as last resource, that promotes milk production it's call Domeperidone. Is well use every where in the world but here.... Very recommended in Canada. I think I'll spend the money on it, and give it a try full of hopes! :) I think your case is not as low :) Let me know how it works after stopping the meds.
Comment by jules119 on May 27, 2014 at 3:30pm

Yamy, I just read that although you can take allergy medicine, antihistamines, while breastfeeding it does lower your milk supply. I started taking Zyrtec around the time I was sick and have since then, which was when I noticed my milk supply decrease. I didn't know if you had been taking anything for allergies, it being that time of year. I'm going to stop taking it and see if that helps at all.

Members (27)

© 2014   Created by Mom365.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service