Community

Toddler Discussion Topics (179)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Potty Training

Why is it sooo hard to potty train my 2 year old..omg

Started by Richelle

16 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by DIANA ESCOBEDO

What toilet-training method did you use?

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone out there used any of the following methods of potty training? How did they work out?   --the one-day/potty par…

Started by Katie, Mom365 Host

0 Apr 5, 2011

Nose Blowing

I'm trying to teach my son to blow his nose. He's almost two. I'm trying tohave him mimic my actions, but he just laughs. Does any one have…

Started by Heather Y.

9 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Mommyof4

Potty Training...

When potty training how often should you take a baby girl to the potty? Like every hour? 2 hours? Etc??

Started by Julie Beals

11 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Karisa Crawley

What to do to get him to go #2

My son started potty training pretty early, just a little over 1 and a half. He was asking to pee on the potty...so I figured I'd go with i…

Started by kristy

8 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by RITA

I need a suggestion to get my almost 4 year old boy completely potty trained

My son who will be 4 the end of June needs to be potty trained completely for preschool.  He has 3 older brothers and one older sister, so…

Started by deborah a donohue

2 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Christina

Can't get 16 month old to eat meat!!!

Our son loves food and has not been picky at all, until now.  I am having a difficult time finding any meat that he will eat.  Even differe…

Started by Brandi Callison

3 Feb 11, 2011

1 year old will not drink milk

My son turned one on December 4th and we are having a problem. The pediatrician says he needs to be off the formula and drinking Vitamin D…

Started by Jasmine L Scheller

14 Dec 31, 2010

stubborn & hyperactive 3 yr old

Ok so my oldest son will turn four in march. We have tried everything to potty train him. He knows what to do and how to do it but refuses.…

Started by beckey leonard

9 Nov 12, 2010

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom365.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service