Mom365

Community

Parenting Discussion Topics (1,094)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone ready for "back to school" time?

All kinds funny photos and videos of kids going back to school are going around the Internet- have your kids started back to school?  Are…

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host

0 Aug 11, 2016

Best Learning to Read advice

My kindergartener is really struggling with learning to read--they're even recommending we consider doing summer school! He's doing great i…

Started by Katie, Mom365 Host

4 Jul 27, 2016
Reply by Aritin

Encouraging emotional safety

How do you make sure that your home is a safe place for your kids to sort through their emotions? Do you try to get to the bottom of how th…

0 Jul 22, 2016

Do you make your kids say they are sorry?

Do you make your kids apologize when they do something wrong? How do you handle trying to help them understand how to be sorry for somethin…

1 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by maryjerim

Newborn pictures

How long can u order newborn packages? My daughter dad and I separated and he has the pictures. He doesn't want to give me any? Seeing if t…

Started by Betty

3 Jul 16, 2016
Reply by Katie, Mom365 Host

Lying in front of your kids?

How do you feel about lying in front of your kids?  I remember when I was young, my mom would answer sales calls and say she wasn't there…

0 Jul 15, 2016

Chores- how do you assign them?

Do your kids have chores around the house?  Do you pick specific things for them to do or are they responsible to keep certain areas of th…

0 Jun 29, 2016

Father's Day!

Father's Day is this weekend- do you have any big plans for the day?  What types of traditions do you have, if any?  Is your little one ma…

0 Jun 17, 2016

Summer break!

Summer break has started for most kids at this point- how's it going so far?  Are the kids in any activities this summer?  How are you kee…

0 Jun 10, 2016

Do you tell your kids?

Do you tell your kids when they are going to the doctor if you know they are getting a shot?  Do you think it helps to prepare them before…

3 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by Amber, Mom365 Host

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom365.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service