Mom365

Community

Parenting Discussion Topics (1,098)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fire Safety Month!

October is Fire Safety month- it's a great time to make sure your kids know the plan in how to get out of the house in case of an emergenc…

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host

0 Oct 4, 2016

'Brangelina' divorce due to parenting differences- how do you deal with differences?

We all know that Hollywood marriages don't tend to last, sadly- but I would dare to say that the divorce of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie h…

0 Sep 22, 2016

Has your parenting been criticized?

Have you ever had a time when someone who didn't have kids was critical of your parenting?  How did you handle it? 

0 Sep 8, 2016

What's the first rule of parenting?

When I meet new moms, I always get asked what my secretes or rules are for mothering- truth be told, I'm not sure how to respond because ev…

0 Aug 27, 2016

What does a great parent DO?

So often we hear the 'do not' rules of parenting- we get criticized and told we shouldn't be doing this or that- but what types of things d…

0 Aug 20, 2016

Anyone ready for "back to school" time?

All kinds funny photos and videos of kids going back to school are going around the Internet- have your kids started back to school?  Are…

0 Aug 11, 2016

Best Learning to Read advice

My kindergartener is really struggling with learning to read--they're even recommending we consider doing summer school! He's doing great i…

Started by Katie, Mom365 Host

4 Jul 27, 2016
Reply by Aritin

Encouraging emotional safety

How do you make sure that your home is a safe place for your kids to sort through their emotions? Do you try to get to the bottom of how th…

0 Jul 22, 2016

Do you make your kids say they are sorry?

Do you make your kids apologize when they do something wrong? How do you handle trying to help them understand how to be sorry for somethin…

1 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by maryjerim

Newborn pictures

How long can u order newborn packages? My daughter dad and I separated and he has the pictures. He doesn't want to give me any? Seeing if t…

Started by Betty

3 Jul 16, 2016
Reply by Katie, Mom365 Host

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom365.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service