Mom365

Community

Parenting Discussion Topics (1,095)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Time to put Christmas away!

They new year has come- for me, that always signals that it's time to put Christmas away- another Christmas season has passed.  I'm not sur…

Started by Amber, Mom365 Host

0 Jan 2

Parenting resolutions?

Are you making any New Year resolutions that pertain to your parenting?  What kinds of parenting resolutions are you making this year?

0 Dec 29, 2016

Grandparents and Chrismas gifts?

Do your kids grandparents check with you before purchasing Christmas gifts for your kids?  Are they pretty good about keeping the amount …

0 Dec 8, 2016

Regular baby sitter?

Do you have a regular babysitter that you use when you want to go out?  How do your kids respond to the babysitter?  Where did you find th…

0 Dec 5, 2016

Do you doubt yourself as a parent?

I'm sure most parents have thought, "I am the worse parent ever", from time to time. I know I have felt that way! Have you ever heard a par…

0 Nov 22, 2016

Parenting during election season...

Well, election season is finally over- it seemed like a long one this time! I've noticed many kids expressing excitement or disappointment…

0 Nov 9, 2016

Fire Safety Month!

October is Fire Safety month- it's a great time to make sure your kids know the plan in how to get out of the house in case of an emergenc…

0 Oct 4, 2016

'Brangelina' divorce due to parenting differences- how do you deal with differences?

We all know that Hollywood marriages don't tend to last, sadly- but I would dare to say that the divorce of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie h…

0 Sep 22, 2016

Has your parenting been criticized?

Have you ever had a time when someone who didn't have kids was critical of your parenting?  How did you handle it? 

0 Sep 8, 2016

What's the first rule of parenting?

When I meet new moms, I always get asked what my secretes or rules are for mothering- truth be told, I'm not sure how to respond because ev…

0 Aug 27, 2016

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom365.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service