Mom365

Community

Discipline (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Single mom's toddler discipline blues

My 22 month old will not listen. She screams and cries when she doesn't get her way. I've adopted the "shift her attention" method in order…

Started by Lori Orman

6 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Shannon, Star Mom

Just terrible 3's or jealousy?

I have 2 sons...the oldest (Jax) who's 3 (almost 4) and youngest (Gunner) who's turning 1 in 5 days! Now the oldest one isn't my biological…

Started by Nikko

1 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Jen, Mom365 Host

Becoming a Big Brother, My 2yr old has become a monster!

My son Tyler is 30months old and was an amazing baby and so far a great, well behaved toddler. Well until I brought home his new baby broth…

Started by TanTymama

4 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by TanTymama

Temper tantrums already!?!

Anyone else out there with a 9 month old starting to throw temper tantrums? My daughter is beginning to master them. The problem is my husb…

Started by Heather

8 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by Tina

TEMPER TEMPER

Recently my 5 Year old has been having HORRIBLE temper fits. She's yelling Screaming flipping around on the floor like a fish out of water,…

Started by Claudia A Tournu

2 Jan 27, 2012

Is it okay to say no?

Is it too early to say "no no"?

Started by Shaneika

2 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Mommyof4

Terrible Twos? How about terrible 15 months!

My daughter just turned 15 months and these past few weeks she has been throwing mini tantrums.  The first time it happend is when she woul…

Started by Autumn Smile

17 Jan 11, 2012

what to do what to do

my husband and I are at our witts end my daughter is 3 1/2 years old and i feel like all i do is yell at her she doesn't listen at all she…

Started by mommy roberts

3 Dec 17, 2011
Reply by Miyas Mommy

7 Month Old Temper Tantrums, Need help!

My beautiful daughter will be 7 months in a few days. This past week, I believe she has been throwing temper tantrums. When I sit her up…

Started by BeautyMom

4 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by BeautyMom

big kid trouble

Terrible twos? More like terrible sevens. My 7 year old daughter has changed a lot the last few months. I think it's her reacting to having…

Started by redmama2

3 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by redmama2

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom365.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service