Mom365

Community

Discipline (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Little boys and wrestling/aggression

My son has a playmate who is much more aggressive than him. In the past six months they've started wrestling each other when they play. My…

Started by Katie, Mom365 Host

4 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by BrittanyMommyOf3

touching problem

I have a problem and i hope someone with a son who has gone through this can help me. My name is Ashley and my son Terrell who is 1 likes t…

Started by ashley

6 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by nanci gillikin

Temper Tantrums

How do you handle your toddler when they throw a tantrum? What do they do during a tantrum? I've started to just ignore it, and my little o…

Started by youaremylittlebird

5 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by ashleycrosbie

Dealing with tantrums

The dreaded toddler tantrum... how do you deal when your little one starts to lose it? We'll feature some of your answers in a special stor…

Started by Katie, Mom365 Host

7 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Katie, Mom365 Host

6 Year Old Boy Does NOT Listen

I am wondering if any of you moms out there have any advice for dealing with a 6 year old boy who does not listen. First off, I admit that…

Started by Amazin.amber

3 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Krystal

10 month old twin bites!

Hello I'm Jessica. I have 10 month old twin boys. They both have four teeth but one of them is starting to bite and my mother n law suggest…

Started by crhx3nme

8 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by nolamom

I say "no" more than any other word!

My daughter just learned how to crawl and is now obviously in to everything! I say "no" more than I say anything else! I have baby-proofed…

Started by madisonsmith225

23 Dec 26, 2012
Reply by momof4

What are some ways to discipline my son that COMPLETELY REFUSES to listen????

I have a 2 year old that will be 3 in August and because of the way he acts we are having money go down the drain right and left because he…

Started by Alicia

10 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by misspenguin

Should I say Something!!??

I recently found out that a relative of my sister in law has a 3 month old boy and sprays him in the face with a water bottle to make him s…

Started by Himismommy

13 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Veronica King

Help 20 month old biting!!

So I have been having a problem with my 20 month yr old daughter biting when she doesn't get her way with other children ...sometimes just…

Started by Andrea M.L.

14 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Stacy Beer

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom365.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service